Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Telecommunications Companies Tata Teleservices All of the company's claims are false

Tata Teleservices review: All of the company's claims are false

Author of the complaint
3:59 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tata indicom walky talky is a cheap quality home phone. Its tariff plans are very Expensive. I want to return it.

It comes with 1 yrs warranty. I brought it 13 months ago. Now it have battery, sound and network problem.

3 way call conference and 180 hrs. standby time facility write on its box. But all is fake. Its battery standby time is below 5 hrs. and talktime only below 20 minutes. I lost my bill so i can't complaint for it.
3 way call conference also not available in this phone.

Its model no. ETS2205

Regards
DEV

View 0 more photos

More Tata Teleservices complaints & reviews

Tata Teleservices - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond
Tata Teleservices - Complaint
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Tata Teleservices - Tata indicom is a scam!
Tata Teleservices - Poor customer service
Tata Teleservices - Series of complaints
Tata Teleservices - Modem initialization failed
7 comments
T
Dec 03, 2015 11:45 pm EST

Dear Customer,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Regards,
Customer Care
Tata Docomo

Nov 24, 2015 9:37 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My tata indicom no. Is [protected] and it was deactivated by tata indicom
My alternet no. [protected]
Email-dhruvdaslaniya@ymail.com
Plz reply fast..

T
Nov 24, 2015 1:32 am EST

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata Docomo number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Regards,
Customer Care
Tata Docomo

Nov 16, 2015 10:05 pm EST

Hello
I have tata walky phone. My service provider was tata indicom and its number is [protected], since last 4years my number has been deactivated by company, now my device courage tata docomo network but i cant have incoming or outgoing calls, therefore my walky phone is useless.. So please provide new service in my walky  or activate my old number otherwise if i'm not satisfied with your action then i will file complaints in consumer forum so please take action...

N
Jun 16, 2007 12:00 am EDT

The local dealer at MULUND Mumbai, India is making me run around for the battery for past 20 days. I am ready to pay whatever price he is demanding but still he is making me run around in circles. Bad service!

G
Mar 07, 2012 3:32 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Its so late. pls return my money faster.

I have taken the connection of BSNL and they have installed the connection in just one day. Ur services are really horrible.

G
Feb 18, 2012 6:14 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello, I am also having complaint with tata services.

I am having a very bad experience with the services offered by the tata indicom department, in Secunderabad (Andhra Pradesh). I visited multiple centers of docomo to register for the wireline telephone as i have urgent requirement of phone for EDC machine usage. I have given all documents and was told that the phone will be installed on place in maximum two days. In first two days there was no response from your technical team. I visited to the center again and asked them to speed the process. They sent the executive after three days but executive came after evening 6pm. Everything was dark and he tried to install the phone for more than one hour but couldnt do that successfully. In the end he said the problem is with line box and there is no free connection for my telephone. hence the phone cannot be installed. He told me he will send the expert to rectify the board and provide me the connection. however, no body came next day from ur side till afternoon. later i again visited the center and asked them to process faster. In the evening the technical expert mentioned that there is no free port so connection cannot be made (this was the comment i received from technical guy). however, when i asked about the progress to concerned madam she said there is some problem with copper wire in the board. I dont know whom to believe.

I just wanted to ask if this is the service that docomo is providing to customer then how can we believe about the surety of best services.

I visited the center again and asked them to return my money but again the lady said it will take time as returning money is lengthy process and you will get the money after one or two weeks.

I asked her to provide me the cordless connection so that the line problem will not be there but again she is not having a single device to provide me. she is not able to give me the connection. i dont want to disclose the name of people connected in this whole process but i m really not satisfied the way i was treated by your employees.

I also want to disclose one more thing and that is i want the connection for EDC machine (credit card swap machine) usage. Only one lady of docomo told me that the device with cordless set is best with services and which is capable for EDC card swap as well, but i visited multiple centers of docomo in secunderbad and everybody said the device is failed and its better to reject it rather then using it. If this kind of people are working for your company then how come we have faith on your products.

I booked the connection of tata because i thought i will get the best service in very less time but unfortunately i have really bad experience with tata indicom.

The line man are not taking proper responsibility and they are not responding to the customers. They are not picking the phone as i tried to contact them multiple times.

The connection number provided to me is [protected].

I hope you will look into this matter as i have urgent requirement of connection. I am totally confused about the services of tata. I am the old customer of tata as two mobile connections in my house are docomo and i am using them from long time. I have never ever faced such difficulties with other service providers except tata indicom. They are not able to give connection then how do they give the surety of best services.

as per your executives the connection ports are not free on the board then no new phone can be installed in whole area. How you people are managing the team then...? Please look into this matter, though i m not going to continue with tata indicom but i request you to manage the team properly as they are spoiling the reputation of Tata at least in our area. I am going to book the BSNL connection on Monday, but i believe something will be done in this case.

Thanks and waiting for your reply.
Girish Sharma

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

174 complaints