Tata Docomotata docomo [protected]@1p/sec

Hi,

I am prasad. I want to know if the current tariff [protected]@1p/sec is valid for life time as our sim validity is life time. Customer care people told that [protected]@1p/sec is for life time, but retailer tell that its only for 3 months. Whom should we believe? While providing the sim you should provide tariff and tariff validity correctly to customers like other operators(Airtel, Vodafone). If you don’t provide the tariff validity while selling the sim then that’s a violation of TRAI’s rule. Some people claim that [protected]@1p/sec will be life time and they are selling the sim’s at more price(Rs-200, 300 or even more). People believe that [protected]@1p/sec is life time and buy the sim at higher price than usual price. I think after you get the customer base you will change the Tariff for current customers also.

I may go to press or consumer court if the TATA docomo customer care tells wrong details and mislead the customers. At least customer care should know how long Tariff [protected]@1p/sec is valid for. When we call them some say they don’t know and some say its for life time.

Please look into this issue.

Prasad

RESOLVED

• Tata Docomo's response · Aug 22, 2009

Dear prasad,

• Tata Docomo's response · Aug 22, 2009

Dear amol,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide us your exact location so that we can check the network issue.

• Ka
    k amol Aug 21, 2009

tata docomo is worst service provider in pune .it has no coverage since 20 aug.

• Vi
    vinay14 Aug 29, 2009

gd mrng sir,

my outgoing call of tata docomo no. is temp. barred, it cause me inconvenience. my docomo no. is [protected]. kindly look at this matter.my email id is [email protected]

• Ki
    Kiran Kumar P Aug 31, 2009

I have forgot my user account password. So I called to customer care they told for this complaint don't have service right now. Then how can i recollect my password of TATADOCOMO online account password. Please reply any body.
    my eamil : [email protected]

• Am
    amanpreet aujla Sep 01, 2009

what is the exact price of tata docomo

• De
    Deepikas Sep 09, 2009

Why TATA is charging 4p/sec.. means 2.40 rs per minute..
    this is really rediculus..
    I have decided to swivh o some other network..
    you are cheating on us and we are no even get in touch with the cusomer care.

• In
    Innocent1 Sep 18, 2009

Hello Mr.Tata Docomo,

I am using tata docomo sim card since last one month and many times I am out of reach or my phone gets switched off due to battery but till now I didnt get any single miss call alert and my friends told me that they tried lot of times and I also tried calling from other number but their is any service like miss call alert. When I went to Tata gallery they told me that they dont know about this service.

What the hell is going in Tata.

• Ku
    Kumar Venkat Sep 24, 2009

Dear Sir,

My Docomo number is [protected]. After one month of usage, why service provider has stopped outgoing call
    from 23sep2009. Even call to customercare also has been stopped. Can u look into the matter as soon as possible.

My location is at Pune (Bharti vidyapeeth). Can u pls. solve as early possible.

Thanks
    Kumar Venkat

• Ro
    Roxycool08 Sep 27, 2009

TATA DOCOMO is worst service provider in Mumbai.. I have taken new simcard and after 10 Days is not working and when I dial any number it says that kindly contact 121 and when dial 121 it says This facility is not available on you phone. now what to do ??? my opinion is Never take TATA DOCOMO Sim card. I am staying in Andheri and hardly i get signal in my Flat. Poor Network coverage, it take long time to connect call center or toll free.. Best service is Vodafone, and RELINACE..

• Ve
    VenkateshK Oct 05, 2009

My location is at Bangalore, Rajaji nagar. After 4pm, I couldn't make a call. Each time I try to call, it says "Network Busy". Then why you people launched this TATA Docomo? Just to make fun of the customers?

-Venkatesh
    [email protected]

• Aj
    _ajesh Oct 21, 2009

I am replying to the following reply from Tata Docomo:
    "Customer who have bought connection under 1p/sec scheme will enjoy the benefit for lifetime for local and for STD, the rate is 1p/sec for the first 27000 secs EACH month and after the 27000 secs are used the rate will increase to 2p/sec!!!"

If beyond 27000 seconds, you are going to charge 2p/ses, they why this is not told in ur ads. this is a type of cheating which airtel or voda won't do. We dont expect this from Tata

Thanks,
    Ajesh

• Ab
    Abhinand R L Mar 07, 2010

Mistakenly my TATA DOCOMO SIM was blocked. now i need the PUK number.My number is [protected] Please help me

my email id : [email protected]

• Du
    dubakur Jun 29, 2010

tata docomo is mokia. hey what u said in my song tollfree na but call panna en da katpanrenga idots fools en balance 30 rs pochu da all friends don't believe tata docomo...

• Pu
    purva Feb 11, 2011

why d hell dont they pick up the coustomer care calls???
    wat is d no meant for then???

• Sh
    shreeshmanasvi Apr 06, 2011

hey tata docomom always says per second billing but cuts 5 seconds more always, , , DO OBSERVE and while saying they give 3g, i talked to customer executive they said we are the only company to offer unlimited internet however idea is actually having only 1 postpaid plan with unlimited usage, other wise no other operator has FUP(free usage policy) free plans. . .they restrict your speed to stop you from downloading. . .poor cheap trick, , , then why boasting unlimited internet free, , , jab speed hi nahi to unlimited use kaise hoga bleady dialup tricks, , , they must have very nice and smart actuary

• Ga
    ganesh_k May 03, 2011

tariff is changing. can u tell my current tariff

• Sh
    SharaA Jul 02, 2011

Iam lossing my balance oftenly. I am getting irritation with these activation services.