The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Tata Docomo — tata docomo [protected]@1p/sec
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am prasad. I want to know if the current tariff [protected]@1p/sec is valid for life time as our sim validity is life time. Customer care people told that [protected]@1p/sec is for life time, but retailer tell that its only for 3 months. Whom should we believe? While providing the sim you should provide tariff and tariff validity correctly to customers like other operators(Airtel, Vodafone). If you don’t provide the tariff validity while selling the sim then that’s a violation of TRAI’s rule. Some people claim that [protected]@1p/sec will be life time and they are selling the sim’s at more price(Rs-200, 300 or even more). People believe that [protected]@1p/sec is life time and buy the sim at higher price than usual price. I think after you get the customer base you will change the Tariff for current customers also.
I may go to press or consumer court if the TATA docomo customer care tells wrong details and mislead the customers. At least customer care should know how long Tariff [protected]@1p/sec is valid for. When we call them some say they don’t know and some say its for life time.
Please look into this issue.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Tata Docomo Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Docomo - Sim locked and puk blocked
- Tata Docomo - deactivation of voice mail
- Tata Docomo - outgoing sms problem since 6 days
- Tata Docomo - sim rejected
- Tata Docomo - tata docomo new post paid connection
- Tata Docomo - services barred for 12 days for mnp number
- Tata Docomo - sim card is not working in any of handset and I am in abroad
- Tata Docomo - mnp
- Tata Docomo - services barred
- Tata Docomo Post Paid Connection - activation problem