[Resolved] Tata Docomosim locked and puk blocked

S Review updated:

• Tata Docomo's response · Jun 07, 2010

Hi Mamta kala, Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem...

• Tata Docomo's response · Jun 29, 2010

Hi Ishadip Deb,

Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem... We also recommend you to visit your nearest Tata DOCOMO gallery to unlock your SIM Card...

• Tata Docomo's response · Mar 09, 2011

Dear Arvind,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

• Tata Docomo's response · Mar 15, 2011

Dear Arvind,

We are tried to contact you but unable to contact you. We request you to kindly visit the nearest Docomo outlet for further actions as the number can only be barred after the Security check.

• Tata Docomo's response · May 23, 2011

Hi Ram,

The PUK code for your number is 60937741.

• Tata Docomo's response · Jul 15, 2011

Hi Vignesh,

Kindly note down the PUK code for the mobile number 7411443276 is 34212061.

• Tata Docomo's response · Jan 03, 2012

Hi Murugan,

Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID on [email protected] so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7Live Chat Support to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected]

• Tata Docomo's response · Jan 10, 2012

Hi Shiva,

Your issue has been resolved, Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected]

• Tata Docomo's response · Dec 28, 2012

Dear Rohit,

We would like to inform you that the PUK code for the number is 16030887 and the default PIN is 0000.

• Tata Docomo's response · Jan 09, 2013

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

• Tata Docomo's response · Feb 02, 2013

Dear Jayalakshmi,

We called You on 9030114739 but the same was not reachable. Kindly informing you that the PUK1 code for the number is 67343524 and PUK2 code is 1234. If the SIM is not unlocked with the mentioned information then kindly request you to visit the outlet for better assistance.

• Tata Docomo's response · Jul 01, 2013

Dear Customer,

Please visit any of our nearest Tata DOCOMO outlet or call our customer service number 121 in this regard.

• Tata Docomo's response · Jul 01, 2013

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

• Tata Docomo's response · Jun 15, 2016

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding recharge related. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.

We would like to inform you that as per our records, your recharge for Rs. 149/- on 28/07/13 has been successful. Please be informed that as you have done recharge for Rs. 56/- pack, your previous benefits have been lapsed. Hence, we are unable to process your request for refund.

However, we request you to provide your alternate contact number to contact you.

Dear Customer,

As per our discussion, we would like to inform you that as of now, no offers are applicable.
    Kindly note that currently SMS pack is active on your number and the same is valid till 11/09/13.

Dear Mr. Keshav,

We tried to speak to you personally, to understand your concerns regarding slow speed. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was disconnected.

We would like to inform you that your concern regarding speed has been registered vide docket number 370424777 and expected resolution by 07-JUL-2013 11:49 hrs.

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number 7696118883 to understand your concern regarding the billing. However, we were unable to contact you since the call was not answered.

We would like to inform you that roaming and rent free is not applicable for the number. However, an adjustment of Rs. 1000.01/- has already been made in the account. However, we request you to kindly revert at [email protected] for further assistance.

Customer Care,
    TATA DOCOMO.

Dear Anupam,

We request you to kindly revert us with the follow details to [email protected] in order to assist you better on your complaint. 1. 14xdigit transaction number (for e.g. MABC1234567890) 2. Web site through which the payment was initiated. 3. Name of your bank (which was debited). 4. Dt. of Recharge: 5. Amount of recharge: 6. Any other detail that you would have provided at the time of transaction. 7. Bank statement:

Hi Shridhar Pillay,

This is to inform that the charges have been levied correctly as per the tariff applicable on your number for the java game download.

Hi SHASHI,

We have sent your complaint to our team very soon it will be resolved. We are working according to our customer & market requirements only.

• Resolution Statement

Mamta kala May 30, 2010

Logged complaint for out going calls on 25/05/10 till yet no action have been taken.

• Es
    Eshan Jul 24, 2010

can I have the PUK code please

ravindra vishwakarma Sep 20, 2010

Hi Ravindra vishwakarma,

Please provide us myTata Docomo nomber 8976497928. so that we can resolve my problem...We also recommed you to visit nearest Tata DOCOMO gallery to unlock my SIM CARD NO89910391210018359949.

can I have the PUK code please

• So
    sonu pal Apr 27, 2011

my sim locked of puk code

Ram Wadekar May 09, 2011

of number 8793810790

• Ab
    Abid Husain May 25, 2011

When my tariff plan was over I was charged for sms. So I called the customer care for activating a sms pack since my call rate was same. It said recharge with 24Rs and get unlimited local and sms national sms for one month. So I recharged my no with 24Rs. Even after that my amount was deducted. When I again called the customer care they said its rate cutter. THEY ARE PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION. If you are in Karnataka, India u dial 121 and select 2 and then 1 and then 2. It will tell u to recharge with 24rs and get unlimited local and national sms free for 1 month. And their customer care service is so much dissatisfying. Till now i was not yet addressed regarding the people. They MUST STOP CHEATING CUSTOMERS by PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION. I hope they will address me soon even though i know its not possible as they least care their customers.
    +918123181744

Sarwat hussain May 31, 2011

NAME: sarwat hussain
    ([email protected])

Subject: Enquiry for tower installation at Moradabad Distt.(U.P.)

Dear Sir,

We Would like to know about the installation of mobile tower. Actually i have a plot of about 3000 Sq Meter at Moradabad - Nainital Highway, and i want to get the mobile tower installed on this land if you are interested for the same.
    The necessary formalities would be done after your favourable reply.

Sarwat Hussain
    Moradabad

• Vi
    Vilaksh Jun 08, 2011

Dear Sir

It is extremely shameful to say that inspite of several complaints by all means ie via customer care, this complaint board site, the TATA DOCOMO officials have not taken any action to deactivate my VOICE MAIL since past one month. Now i have no option left but to knock the court of law for this harassment and loss.
    If the company has any self respect, then it should wake up and immediately resolve the issue but it seems that the company is neither bothered about customer satisfaction nor interested in saving their own name.
    Also for the info of TATA DOCOMO, I will raise this plight through all leading newspapers.
    Regards
    Vijay 904-252-3527

• Ve
    venkata sai Jun 11, 2011

my mobile number is 9030496125.it was blocked and asking puk code .please send me the puk code for this sir.

• Vp
    vp.vignesh Jul 06, 2011

My Tata Docomo Mobile PIN blocked, I want PUK code and PIN code, Can You Help me..my number is 7411443276

• Dh

DINESH BHATI Jul 24, 2011

9252171198 MY NO MY PUK CODE GIVE ME

Jancy James Jul 26, 2011

Hello Sir,
    I am really sorry to inform you that I have accidentally blocked my SIM card and I now require the PUK code. My Tata Docomo no. is 8087577399. Can you please send me my PUK code either on this site or Send it to my e-mail ID - [email protected] Please hurry.
    Hoping to get a reply soon.
    With warmest regards
    Jancy James

Jatkbj Jul 28, 2011

Hey my sim is blocked, asking for puk my no. Is 7737713108

• G0
    g'five Aug 01, 2011

sir my mobile no is 9030167288. i forgot my puk number. please send my puk number to 9849842354 number.

• Hi
    himunna Aug 07, 2011

I WANT MY PUK CODE MOBILE NO 8293510734 and SIM no. is 89910471110025006215, plz help me.

• Mo

aditya sony Aug 17, 2011

My Sim card Block in Puk Code my contact No. is 8090074366

• Pr
    pritesh waghela Aug 21, 2011

dail ur toll free number tata customer care from other mobile ...and get the option for puk code ...simple ..

have fun ..
    pritesh

san784 Aug 30, 2011

Dear sir,
    my sim is blocked could u plz provide me puk code. My phone number is 7842386910

• Ku
    kuljit brar Sep 01, 2011

Hello sir
    mera sim PUK code please send for 9803706776

• Sr
    srinivas bodla Sep 05, 2011

dear sir,
    my mobile no 8712151311, the sim is locked its asking pin number.
    i need pin number please help me sir,
    my email: [email protected]

manoj mhaparle Sep 08, 2011

I locked the Tata Docomo SIM card in my motorola mobile by going to the "Lock SIM" option of Security Settings. But after giving the right PUK 10 times, 10 attemps were shown and the SIM got blocked. I cannot open the SIM. mobale no 7208342239

• Aj
    ajaymishra Sep 13, 2011

respected, sir...my tatadocomo prepaid sim is loked.& he is demanded by puk code so please help now.
    my loked no.is 7275211276, my name:-ajay mishra, &D.O.B. is 30/06/1984
    &my email id [email protected]
    my alternate no.is 9415341607,
    sir please my help urgently... by my id.

• Na
    Narinder41187 Sep 14, 2011

Dear sir,
    my sim is blocked could u plz provide me puk code. My phone number is +918950383427

• Hr
    hrishik89 Oct 04, 2011

Sir I hake block my tatadocomo sim card and it is asking puk code some please help me 9028193133 is my mobile no

• Vi
    vineeta mathur Oct 18, 2011

my docowo sim card want some sort of puk ny mob no is 8109875669.
    PARTH CHANDRA

can iget puk block number my cell no is 8097678098

• Bv
    B V Dec 27, 2011

Hi,
    I am using tata docomo sim card.Can you help in sim lock situations like
    1.How to unlock the sim card in android os .
    i am not using any sim lock number.
    2. How to get puk number if my sim is blocked..

Thanks in Advance.

• Bm
    b.murugan Jan 03, 2012

I locked the Tata Docomo SIM card in my lgGD510 mobile by going to the "Lock SIM" option of Security Settings. But after giving the right PUK 10 times, 10 attemps were shown and the SIM got blocked. I cannot open the SIM. My Tata Docomo number is 8807441243

rashmi lahore Mar 13, 2012

hello my name name is rashmi. I locked the Tata Docomo SIM card plz guide me to open it as soon as possibile it's very argent repaly me at [email protected] ok. iam waiting for replay

• Ze
    ZEN s20 Mar 17, 2012

Dear, sir/madam.
    I am requesting for you my sim is pin locked, please you have to provide that pin number
    My number is 8050907447