TapJoytapjoy free diamonds

Hello for the past 72 hours I have not been able to earn free diamonds for Design Home game I I keep getting a notice saying something went wrong we've been notified about this issue will take a look at it shortly well it's been 72 hours can you please tell me why I'm keep getting that messages on my game this is my favorite game I have paid at least $20 to $30 buying diamonds I was trying to earn free diamonds I was able to do it before and now I'm getting that message please get back to me soon Thank you and God bless.
Sincerely
Mrs.Gay K McCauley

Martyna Kennedy Oct 19, 2018

Disgraceful how they treat their customer. They have useless support, but i already lost enough money to start lawsuit against them. I will also let everyone know that they should stay away from tapjoy.

• Be
    Benny daley Jan 09, 2018

I have recently been suspended from tsp joy because I wanted my gold owed to me so after emailing several times I get a disgraced note I want my gold you [censor]. Your useless theiving people an im certainly not the only one either .

• Me
    Meeta Wilson Nov 11, 2017

Same here.. They aren't even answering emails. I've been spending money also..so not fair.