Talbotsdefective clothing, would not lower price

D

have been a loyal customer of Talbots for years and have been awarded your Classic membership.

I went to your Springfield, PA store to shop and found a nice two piece set. But when examining the skirt there was a little hole in it and so I asked the manager, Susan if she can reduce the price for me because of it. She told me that they were not allowed to do that. So I would like to know why you would want customers to pay the regular price for defective items at talbots? I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE YOUR PRICES ARE STEEP BUT I LOVE YOUR CLOTHES AND NOW YOU CANNOT, WILL NOT EVEN DO THIS FOR A CLASSIC AWARDS MEMBER?

I cannot believe that your company would want customers to pay full price for something that is defective and I do not know if I want to continue being a customer at your store.