Menu

Tagged  -  Tagged cash claim rewards

B
Author of the complaint
1:53 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I attempted to cash out $200 using my 80,000 diamonds I earned from streaming & I didn’t receive a dime. My pay pal email address is [protected]@icloud.com on a Jan. 28. 2022 @ the times between 10am - 1pm is when I tried to claim my cash rewards & also delete my tagged account. I checked my pay pal & the money isn’t there but the 80000 diamonds has been deducted. Can I please get the money that I earned & how long is the waiting process from when u cash out ur diamonds until u see the profit. I have yet to see my $200 appear on PayPal.

More Tagged complaints & reviews

Tagged - email account cancelled
Tagged - Re-activation of my account
Tagged - account cancelled (for no valid reason)
0 comments