Tag Detacher Company Logo

Tag Detacher Company

Having problems with Tag Detacher Company?

Tag Detacher Company reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 25, 2015. The latest review Everything! was posted on May 4, 2021. Tag Detacher Company has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews. Tag Detacher Company has resolved 0 complaints.

Tag Detacher Company Customer Service Contacts

14350 60th St North, Suite 40177
Clearwater, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tag Detacher Company Customer Service. Initial Tag Detacher Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tag Detacher Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tag Detacher Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Tag Detacher Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tag Detacher Company Complaints & Reviews

Tag Detacher CompanyEverything!

I ordered from tag detachers almost 2 and a half months ago now and I never received anything from them. I finally got a email saying my order was shipped and it took me forever get a tracking number from them and when I did receive it and I did try and track it, nothing!! No one will reply back to my emails! I'm very unpleased with the customer service skills and how they run there business. Definitely will never order from them again!

Tag Detacher Companysecurity tag for retail store

I ordered products for my company in November and never received anything from them except for 1 that said it was delivered without any tracking info. Ive also sent 4 emails to them and no one responded with a tracking number. The phone number they provided doesnt work. They say will get vack to toy with in 24 hours but they dont. Im very disappointed with them and J want my money back.

Tag Detacher Companyscam

I ordered this over a month ago and have yet to receive any information, tracking number, or communication from this company whatsoever about my order. This item apparently comes from China, and it has been in limbo for over a month now. Trust me, do not buy anything from this company! They may have the cheapest product, but it's worth a couple dollars more to go elsewhere to get information and customer service about your order. AVOID AT ALL COST!

• Ta
          Tag Detacher Co Aug 05, 2019

What's your order number? Between May and June we experienced serious shipping delays caused by circumstances outside our control. We have no control over the postal services. We duly apologized to all concerned customers, and did our best to ship some of the items directly from our factory. We do dispatch from several locations as clearly mentioned on our website, which is why sometimes you will receive the parcel from our US warehouse, and other times from one of our international depots. We announced 2 weeks ago that shipping is now back to normal, and quality was never compromised. Once again, apologies for the afore-mentioned delays.

Jan 12, 2019

TagDetacher.com — fake company!

I made a purchase on Tagdetacher.com they charged my c.c. and sent me a CONFIRMATION email. After that...

Tag Detacher Company — tag detacher 200000

Never got my tracking number never received order in the mail and never received a response from the sale...

Tag Detacher Company — The company took money from me for nothing

I have bought detacherhook from the site www.TagDetacher.com. I got it and money was taken on time, so there...