Tag Detacher Company Logo

Tag Detacher Company

Having problems with Tag Detacher Company?

14350 60th St North, Suite 40177
Clearwater, Florida

Complaints & Reviews

security tag for retail store

I ordered products for my company in November and never received anything from them except for 1 that said it was delivered without any tracking info. Ive also sent 4 emails to them and no one responded with a tracking number. The phone number they provided doesnt work. They say will get vack to toy with in 24 hours but they dont. Im very disappointed with them and J want my money back.

scam

I ordered this over a month ago and have yet to receive any information, tracking number, or communication from this company whatsoever about my order. This item apparently comes from China, and it has been in limbo for over a month now. Trust me, do not buy anything from this company! They may have the cheapest product, but it's worth a couple dollars more to go elsewhere to get information and customer service about your order. AVOID AT ALL COST!

• Ta
    Tag Detacher Co Aug 05, 2019

What's your order number? Between May and June we experienced serious shipping delays caused by circumstances outside our control. We have no control over the postal services. We duly apologized to all concerned customers, and did our best to ship some of the items directly from our factory. We do dispatch from several locations as clearly mentioned on our website, which is why sometimes you will receive the parcel from our US warehouse, and other times from one of our international depots. We announced 2 weeks ago that shipping is now back to normal, and quality was never compromised. Once again, apologies for the afore-mentioned delays.

fake company!

I made a purchase on Tagdetacher.com they charged my c.c. and sent me a CONFIRMATION email. After that nothing. No tracking number, nothing. They never sent my items! This company is such a fake! They don't answer ANY emails. There's NO customer service number. I would never recommend this company to ANYONE! And I won't EVER buy from them again! They are frauds and fakes!

• Ta
    Tag Detacher Co Aug 05, 2019

tag detacher 200000

Never got my tracking number never received order in the mail and never received a response from the sales department of tagdetacher.com. I'm out $200 now because of this scamming website. They are based in China too so my bank cannot get my money returned onto my card because they have to be within the states to dispute an item. Although, somebody should get their site taken down off the web or they will just keep stealing people's money. Their site has a security lock where the web domain name is so it looked legit

• Ke
    Kelsey May Jan 12, 2019

Same EXACT thing happened to me! What can we do?

The company took money from me for nothing

I have bought detacherhook from the site www.TagDetacher.com. I got it and money was taken on time, so there...