Taco Bell, Ghetto Children Running A Businessghetto rude children running taco bell in new albany ms

So its about 10pm we place our order which took forever, get to window to be told there are no beans to make our order, then she shuts the window before we could even respond. and we could still hear what she wuz saying, she screamed to back man u need to get these folks they beans. I aint tellin um, shoot! Then opens window very rudely not looking at us as she spoke asking us "do we wants" em to make our stuff n jus not put beans on it? well so what would a bean burrito be without the beans? n I said um no thanks just add 2 more tacos and before i could even finish saying that she slammed the doors n my face as i was still talking, did not give me the chance to say not lettuce, so of course when she finally came to the window with tacos i had to say no lettuce and she had horrible attitude rolling her eyes n screaming and laughing with co-workers instead of tending to us, had to ask again for water i ordered. Then when we got our food the chalupa was so hard and old when i bit into it, it cut the roof of my mouth! So i go to take food back they lockeded door as i was walking up didnt let me in had to wait in line at drive thru again it took forever to give them their food back and ask for my money. While waiting i got my reciept to call and it was not even my receipt, not the food i ordered at all nor the price. Called talked to the manager who was more rude and ghetto than clerk at window. Im just asking who in the hell would want these people running their business? OMG!

• Ni
    niggazinthahood May 11, 2011

idk why, but when i tried to post my last comment somewhere, it jumped to this page and posted it here. Sorry

• Ni
    niggazinthahood May 11, 2011

I just want to know why people think they will get sick from eating a store's food because their floors are dirty. The food never touches the floor, and even if it touched a clean looking floor it's still unsanitary. So there really is no health issue associated with there being paper and lettuce on the ground.

• To
    Tonya Parrish Apr 20, 2011

Forgot to mention had been driving for hours and just wanted some taco bell ... passed up several exits cuz there wuz no taco bell signs, jus to get the worst service and nasty food, i mean really!! N still had another hour to drive still hungry, makes me never want to give taco bell my money again!