T-Mobile — iphone and account
Moving to the country left me with unreliable service with T-mobile. They were informed that the account had to be closed due to bad coverage, also turned in the Iphone that was on lease. Second phone was paid off. Now I've been reported to the Credit Bureau for $900. for the same phone I turned in and my paid off phone is locked.
I have call customer service every month since June and been to the store after talking to customer service. Does anyone in the company really know what they are doing.
What's it going to take to get this resolved. I've done everything I was suppose to do.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment 
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service 
- T-Mobile - false charges 
- T Mobile - selling customers phone numbers