T-Mobile USA — refund
I have change my service to tmobile. While my monthly bill would've been a lot better than another cell company, but the service or signal did not work where I live. I've have the acct for less than a week. During that time I called tmobile a few times about the signal, I was told to give it a couple of days. Finally, I canceled my acct and went back to my old cell ph company. Since the end of July 2018, I've been requesting my refund of almost $200. I called almost each weekend and I emailed the manager who never emailed me back. I feel like they ripped me off and I'm so frustrated with them.
More T-Mobile USA Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- Metro by T-Mobile - don't pay the insurance
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges