Systweaka scam claiming to clean up my computer when they added the extension to my browser causing my computer to crash

My computer kept crashing and directly after I'd get a pop up message stating that my computer may have mal-ware. I noticed the pop up would change the problem to whatever software I was using at the time of the crash. I finally called the number after I spent hours trying to locate the extension on my computer. I got the name but not without a fight. They tried talking me into letting them have access to my computer so they can run a full scan. I said no. Absolutely no! I knew they were running a scan. I finally figured out what to do and went to my browser and reset it and the problem was resolved. My computer is restored back to the way it should, running smoothly. This company not only threatened me with another viris, it also falsely claimed there was a virus on my computer and if the consumer allows them to enter the computer they can clean it up. This one tech, claimed to be an engineer and only engineers have the tools to do the clean up. I called him out on his bull. Please, get rid of these criminals.

Charlotte