Symbol Mattress Full Size Aloe Bedit caves in the center this is my second mattress

A

This is my second mattress within one years .It caves in the middle, I sleep, when I can due to the lack of comfort in a soup bowl, must add my 7 year old granddaughter must pull me out, it has cause back pain and restless nights. Mr. Nick Harkman the national sales manager, was very rude and refuse to help with a mattress they make, and sell to customers all across America! "I was told that I had warranty on this mattress later to find out Not So!" I would like my money back and it would be nice for this company to pay for a chiropractor on top of all my other suffering, but with a company like this Not! Andrea Crespo unhappy customer of Symbol the sink hole company...

it caves in the center this is my second mattress