SwimOutlet.comStole my money!

L

I bought two swimsuits from www.swimoutlet.com website several months ago and received my order in a timely manner and also was satisfied with the quality.
Last week my card was charged and $1500 disappeared from my account! I contacted my bank and they said where the charge came from and that was SwimOutlet. I tried to reach them but they did not reply!!
Then I decided to check the reviews and found many complain about the same incident! Some people say that SwimOutlet was hacked and someone is stealing money from SwimOutlet customers.
I need explanations now!! And I need my money back!

RESOLVED

• SwimOutlet's response · Apr 05, 2017

SwimOutlet is a victim of a cyber crime which has been reported and investigated by the FBI. Lana is welcome to contact us directly at [protected] to discuss this further. SwimOutlet feels badly for all our customers affected by this data intrusion.