Super 8 Worldwidethings take from locked room

B Apr 02, 2019

I have the information you requested on the rooms we stayed in while at the Super 8. The rooms were reserved under Vanessa Johnson (our team sponsor). I also have a reference # 4182837, which I was given when I contacted Wyndham Corporate Customer Service. The representative was incredibly helpful, but we are still in need of assistance. What are my next steps to get this resolved?

Room # Confirmation # Account # Wyndham Rewards #
217 86993EC007388 [protected] 145152720E
219 86993EC007386 [protected] 145152720E
221 86993EC007391 [protected] 145152720E

We had placed all items in room 219 because room 221 needed to be cleaned. There should not have been anyone in room 219. The phone stolen was a Samsung Galaxy S7, which was in room 219, along with the 3 backpacks found in the stairwell. Now my daughter has been without a phone for two weeks and has had to go on another school trip without a phone.

Honestly, I feel as though we have been very patient and understanding, as we have continued this investigation. I have thoroughly documented all correspondence. At THIS TIME, I am in NEED of assistance, directions, and guidance in how to proceed. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from a Wyndham representative.

Thanks