Super 8 — insects
My wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times and have never had problem. This time on the morning of the second day, the morning of checkout, we noticed an infestation of ants. They were crawling on my soft drink can that i had been drinking from all night and my wife had bites on her neck. The owner would only give me 30% off for one night, we stayed two, and absolutely refused to do anything else. I contacted Super 8 Worldwide customer care and was informed that the hotels are independently owned and they refused to do anything to help me. I think this is pretty poor for their name to be on it but not held responsible for the hotel. I have pictures of the ants and the bites on my wife so my next stop is the newspaper.
More Super 8 Complaints & Reviews
- Super 8 Motel - the man scares me!
- Super 8 Motel - turned away
- Super 8 Motel - no refund
- Super 8 Motel - bad customer service and dirty rooms
- Super 8 Worldwide - overcharged for room
- Super 8 Worldwide - hotel reservations
- Super 8 Worldwide - super 8 in atoka oklahoma
- Super 8 Motel - maint. not kept up & filthy
- Super 8 in Vincennes Indiana - refused refund