The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved SunTrustBank — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Have had an acct with Suntrust, aka previously CCB, Got the Plus package with CCB resulting in the $5.00 fee at the time back in 2001--that was fine--Suntrust took over CCB Aug of 2005--they still deducted fee on something I have just recently found out Suntrust never offered and did not, i repeat did not carry. We called last year after another insurance offer came in, asking about the old one that was attached to the five dollar fee---no one could tell us anything on that at the time---recently, back in July of 2008, we were informed that we should not be paying said fee, was told to contact the Affinion Benefits Group and they have denied, so far, a refund of five dollars each month back to Aug of 2005 and also am owed money for purchasing checks. Filing formal complaints everywhere, Federal Reserve, Attys General Office and would with the Ga. Dept of Banking and Finance, however they are not accepting any new complaints at this time due to staff cutbacks---I told the woman on the phone it was probably due to an overwhelming amount of complaints against SunTrust Bank. Be interested in hearing from anyone with similar issue.
More SunTrustBank Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge!
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke)
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service
- Suntrust - branch sales tactics
- Suntrust Banks - home equity line
- Suntrust Infosys - bad employee
- SunTrust NMB - banking
- Suntrust Bank - none delivery of check and lack of service to resolve.