Suntancity.comthey haven't sent my card and no news from them

M

I paid for the membership on the website www.suntancity.com. I waited for the card and confirmation info, but these jerks simply ignored me. They haven’t provided any info and I still have no idea what to do now. I was upset that I wasted time and money. Please, post comments if you can help me. As well as share your views about this website.

• Mi
    Missy Kaye Cowley Jun 09, 2016

What card are you referring to? I am an SD at sun tan city. If you want you can give me your name and DOB and I will look into this for you. Or you can call client services at 1.877.362.1097
    I hope we can get your issue resolved. So sorry for your experience