Sunstates SecurityNo integrity

I agree, i worked for this company and they treatedme like trash, i came in and worked hard and did what ever they told me to do. I made one mistake (with really wasnt a violation) that they didnt like and they snatched my sites from under me. They changed my rate of pay on my check without my knowledge, they said i would get paid one thing and paid me less. im grown and i have bills and they played with my hours and they do anything to saved from paying overtime so they use people just to come in and work one, two, or three days a week just to cover someone elses day off. And thats it. they will do anything to increase profit anf they dont give a rip about the employee. They gas your head up with all the so called "opportunity" and then stick you on a site and forget about you. then you cant get them on the phone, they dont answer your test, VM or email. these people dont value the employee only the bottom line this company wont get far for too long cause they treat people like expendable object that can be easily replaced. I dont know who this other guy is on here saying everyone else is full of it. he might be the exception to the rule or one of those brown nosing kiss-ups that bend over for the man. good luck buddy you'll get F***** soon trust me buddy.

RESOLVED

• Sunstates Security's response · Jan 24, 2012

Sunstates Security takes great pride assuring integrity is maintained at all levels within the organization. Please contact the toll free, confidential help line so we may provide proper assistance and review of your concerns [protected].