SunocoPaul bush/ manager

A Aug 23, 2019

I would like to Lodge a complaint with you concerning one of your staff at the Cocoa Beach Sunoco Station
5625 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931

On todays date 8/23/2019
One of the Acting Managers Paul Bush very rude and disrespectful to me as I came as I do everyday to buy a Coffee from your Business.. His mannerism is very negative generally as you enter the Shop..
I was told by a member of staff a week previously of whom I cant remember, that if I brought my coffee cup back I could buy a coffee for a dollar less under your deal. That would be great but the last two coffee cups i brought broke within ours of me having them on the beach.. Therefore i brought the last one( which was damaged) i used from the day before and presented it to the front staff at the register to let them know i was going for a refill ..
The acting manager, I believe his name is Paul Bush then came around in a tirade and told me to pay for the new cup full price and 'Never come back to 'His Store' Again'... I'm not too certain of this business ethic as I also buy my gas for my motorcycle as do my club from that store and it seemed far too excessive for the situation. But i do recognize profiling and his manners were atrocious and thoroughly disrespectful especially to a USMC veteran in his 40's about to turn 50.
I did not want to mention the person working that gave me the information about just getting a new cup as obviously i'm not the only one experiencing defective merchandise.. I would like to be able to shop safely at any shop and not be treat in such an embarrassing way by this member of your staff..

R. Anthony Johnson