Sun tan city fountain city knox tn locationcredit card/account info/customer service

I signed up in feb for the 6 month tan package.in february I specifically asked about the summer months bc we have a boat and why would I tan in a bed... I dont. So I made sure to ask before signing up if I could freeze my account in may to july. I was told yes by the store manager at the location. Well. I went in today to freeze my account bc I was told to do it few days before the new month. So I did. Went in tried to freeze and was told I could not freeze my account... That I have to be active for 6 month before I can freeze... Okay wait... My package is a 6 month package.. Why would I freeze my account after it ends?! It's bs. I will be paying to tan this summer when I go to the lake every weekend... I was misinformed to get a sale. After my 6 months is done, it's done. Never will I go back due to this bc lying to a customer to get a sale is not a right business tactic.