SummitWorks Technologies, Inc.fake greencard and h1b documents

A

The company and candidates are using Fake Greencard and H1B documents to apply for jobs. They sent multiple resume to me with fake greencards. Once candidate was even boasting to me that she was able to cheat her way to get into Rutgers University as a .NET developer.

I am calling out to other recruiters who have received fake documents from Summitworks to post here. I have so far received three candidates who are using Fake documents.

I received the resume of Lavanya Annamalai with Fake Greencard. She is still on OPT.

I also received Ravena, Rishi and Suresh with fake H1B documents. They are also on OPT.