The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Summer Bay Resorts — rip off!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In January 2008 I purchased what I believed to be only 2 adult theme parks. Anything else that was included would be free. The sales person I would say deliberately forgot to mention that my husband and I would have to attend a 90 minute presentation in order to receive our 'free hotel accommodations'. Had I known this I would certainly have refused the 'special offer'. Also, if I were to have a refund I would have declined within 7 days but didn't find out until I visited the web site today. That is another bit of information that was conveniently left out when speaking to that person. Granted, I have 3 years to use this promotion or transfer to someone else but they also will not care for it. I'm very upset about this and I just hope I can get my money back but I very much sure I won't.
More Summer Bay Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Summer Bay Resort - I was scammed
- Exploria Resorts - phone scam, don't let me cancel
- Summer Bay Resort - they just scammed me
- Summer Bay Resort - rip-off
- Summer Bay Resort - scam and cheating
- Summer Bay Resorts - abusive bad company scam
- Summer Bay Resort Las Vegas - no availability upon arrival
- Summer Bay Resort - being ripped off
- Summer Bay Resort - if its a scam
- Seller Of Travel #st23944 Summer Bay Resort's - summer bay resort's promotional vacations. &$3000 in travel awards&