Suddenlink Communications — service for travel trailer
suddenlink has the worst interoffice communications! every rep gives a different answer. was told by 5 people (different departments) that "yes, they can install cable services at my camper!" then there is levi, the most ignorant idiot i have ever had to deal with who was disrespectful, rude and don't right unprofessional. he tells me, "we sent someone out there to look at it last week and it is unservicable!" i didn't request service until 4 days ago! (lie #1) just an fyi suddenlink already provides basic services here but you can get your own package for your camper! then he tells me, "a tech was at the line yesterday checking to confirm last weeks findings!" (lie#2) i am here everyday and have 9 windows in the front of my travel trailer and can see all my hook ups and have dogs who here everything! finially levi yells (yes yelled) at me and says. "i am dont talking about this! we don't services campers and no tech will service you ever!" before i could tell him not to talk to me like that he hung up on me!
suddenlink needs a complete overhaul and i hope altice can revamp and undo the damage suddenlink and its reps have done.
More Suddenlink Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out
- Suddenlink - fraud
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service agents
- Suddenlink Communications - billing
- Suddenlink Communications - internet, landline,
- Suddenlink - cable