Subway — preparation of sub
I ordered a foot long chicken bacon ranch from a subway employee that did not have on a hat/hair net and had half of a smoked cigarette hanging out of her shirt pocket. The sub was falling apart as she made it but she still continued to push all of my sides into the sandwich. I addressed the issue and her response was that she was new. I understand being new, but serving a sub that you can't even pick up is unacceptable. When I got home and unwrapped the sub to eat, I had to use utensils to eat it.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.