Subway Bury The Rock — steak wrap
My partner and I live on the Rock in Bury Lancashire England and he went in this morning at 11.30 to find the employee behind the counter constantly on her phone whilst trying to serve him. He asked for the Wrap of the day and when asked for what he wanted (she was still on the phone throughout the visit) he was told that he could only have such and such but continued to talk on the phone.
My partner was then asked to pay £5 plus for this and at this point and rudeness of your employee decided to spend his money elsewhere.
He attends subway every day as its a healthier option but we will not be buying anymore food from you.
You need to teach your employees about customer service and how to show each customer the respect they would expect if they went into purchase something.
Updated by Waddy98 · Aug 03, 2018
Please see main content
More Subway Bury The Rock Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.