[Resolved] Stylewebad quality of an order and request for me to pay return shipping to them

S Dec 08, 2019

The coat is very inadequate quality It is not as described: collar unsteady and wobbly without stabilizer.It looks like it was worn before. Sleeves are without lining, front closing panels & lapels done without stiffening & reinforcement. It is not "solid" as said in the description and does not look as tailored and beautiful as appears on your description page. Hand attached snaps show bad stitching. The coat looks like a cheap, worn-out jacket from a flea market pile.
The seller refused to send a paid shipping label and demands that I pay return shipping which would be more than $16 and looks this is the punishment for me for their rubbish item that was sent to me in addition that I paid around $5 for initial shipping. I sent them 3 emails each asked to pay shipping return label and contained the same 7 pictures of that "coat" to show what I got but they insist that I have to pay to return it. They ignore the reason for my request.
Stylewe customer service does not pick-up the phone and it is not possible to discuss with them the problem: they reply with the same standard email for every my email and request that I will mail the package to them and pay for the shipping.
Stylewe has 2 options:
1. Send me a prepaid return label
2. I could pay and Style we refund me at once cost of my initial payment + every amount money paid for shipping

• Updated by Sima Krechmer · Dec 08, 2019

My Order Number is J2434044_

• StyleWe's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hi Sima Krechmer

Items(except final sale or swimsuits) can be returned or exchanged for any reasons within 30 days of the delivery date.
    For return policy, you can check here: https://www.stylewe.com/information/information?information_id=9

According to our return policy, customer need to pay for return shipping.

Usually it will cost $5.95 to return the parcel to us by USPS (postal shipping ).

We've emailed you the return label, pls return the order with the return label for full refund.

Please don’t hesitate to email us if you have any questions.

Best regards,