Stubhubselling tickets then being charged as invalid

A Oct 29, 2018

I sold 2 tickets with Stubhub. I contacted customer support multiple times before tickets sold involving listing them. They sold pretty fast. I transferred tickets to sellers name & they was sent an email from ShowClix telling them to pick up at willcall & it also gave them a code to get in. Never once in all the emails I sent back & forth with Stubhub did their customer service say this would be any type of problem. I had problems getting paid because they kept doing weird things to make it not go through but once I threaten to contact my bank & report them for fraud the payment went through. I didnt think anything else about this until I got 2 emails from my bank stating they stole money. In the email from Stubhub they said the tickets were invalid which they were not. That they would take money from Paypal. Which is not where they took money from. Everything this company has done has been done with false pretense. There is no truth at all. This company rips off innocent people. I want to sue. I contacted BBB and its not worked out. I think this company should be shut down & be forced to pay out all the money to its victims it has ripped off for their own profits. Please contact me if you know of any class action suits. I will be contacting attorneys to try to get one started.