Structubedelivery process is flawed

F

I purchased a large couch and the day before delivery was notified by the delivery company that they would only deliver to the 3rd floor (I live on the 4th). My building doesn't have an elevator as it was built in 1920 and I understand why you might have a policy like this for buildings where the elevator is out of order. What am I supposed to do with a 7 1/2 foot box by myself?

I suggest you pair up with a moving company (or several) that can accommodate your customers need rather than letting them figure it out after the fact. This policy is also insulting to those that have disabilities of which I do technically.

Thanks Structube