Structubebed frame and dining table and chairs

Date of incident: jan 18, 2017
Client id: townt2sp003588
Saleperson: 1605
Complaint is concerning horrible customer experience that was rude, unreasonable, dishonest, and insulting which cause a traumatic experience for my wife and i. The experience came from the manager of the store named edmund.
On jan 18, 2017 my wife and I bought a bed frame and dining set from the gastown location in vancouver, b. C. The initial salesperson was yuri who was very helpful and understanding. We were informed that if we had to change our order that we had until jan 19, 2017 3pm so that we could get our order delivered for feb 2, 2017. My wife and I were moving into a new condo unit and would need to reserve the elevator and pay $200 for the move in fee. At the beginning of each month is when everyone moves in and booking a elevator would be difficult. We were informed that the furniture would be delivered by feb 2, 2017 and that the driver would call us 48 hours prior to the date to arrange a time for drop-off. After being informed by yuri and edmund we had booked the date and the order was submitted before jan 19th. Then we waited and waited for the call from the driver. On feb 1st my wife called structube and talked to yuri inquiring why the delivery drive have called us since the delivery would be tomorrow and we would want a time frame to secure the elevator. Yuri told us to wait for the call which we did. The call never came and we had paid $200 for the elevator for that move alone and it was wasted and the time that we waited around for the furniture.
My wife called the store and asked what was going on and after that it was a downward spiral of insults to me and her. Edmund clearly does not understand customer service. I am owner of a shoppers drug mart and I understand customer service, in my 20 years I have never experienced something so insulting and unreasonable. Edmund told my wife that we should have not booked an elevator and that they never told us feb 2 was the date which was untrue. I am completely sure that we were confirmed for feb 2 and that is why we had booked the elevator and paid the fee. Even when my wife called on feb 1 to confirm they informed us that it was not that date. Edmund started to insult us saying that my wife english was not good which is also not true, edmund told me that my wife was too picky and that she had changed the order 5 times, but the order was submitted before cutoff time. Edmund said my wife was rude and that he was confident that yuri had called my wife on jan 20th and told her that it wouldn't be delivered by feb 2nd which was also a lie. My wife went in to speak to yuri and yuri admitted that she is not certain that she informed since she had made numerous calls in a day and couldn't fully keep track. We are not upset with yuri since she didn't say she was certain that she informed us and it was edmund who confirmed for her which shows edmund was untrustworthy or a liar. Yuri was also sweet enough to offer my wife a air mattress since we do not have any furniture or bed to sleep on. My wife and I were sleeping on the floor and had no dining table to eat on.
I also spoke with edmund since my wife felt so insulted by edmund and did not want to deal with him anymore. When I spoke with edmund I was very patient and understanding and all I wanted was a reasonable solution. Because of the poor communication with edmunds team, we now do not have a bed to sleep on or a dining table to eat on and out $200 for the elevator reserving and the stress on my wife and our relationship. I did not want to argue with edmund and was very calm when speaking with him. I did not interupt him or raise my voice, but when I spoke with edmund he would constantly cut me off and he would raise his voice and insult my wife. Edmund is suppose to be a manager, I have 3 managers and they would be fired instantly if I knew this is how he communicated with my customers or patients. Edmund behaviour was completely un-acceptable and acted very immature and insulting. After that we could not continue to discuss about the issue and all I wanted was a solution. Edmund decide to give me 2 solutions:
1. ) we would not reimburse your elevator fee and you would have to wait for the furniture
2. ) you could cancel your order and we would reimburse you.
I don't know if your company would be okay with this solution. Literally edmund did not give me a reasonable solution at all. I would have been happy that day if he agreed that we made a mistake and would pay or take off half of the moving fee ($100) from our order or reimbursement for the fee. I wold feel that would meet us half way and I would have been slightly satisfied that he was willing to do something. All edmund did was be defensive, he did not listen to myself or wifes concern.
After my experience with edmund, the desirable solution i'm expecting is a sincere apology from edmund to my wife. I would also like to have my moving fee reimbursed which is $200 either taking it off the payment or in-store credit. We now have to pay another $200 for the delivery.
I also would like you to review edmund credentials and see if he is fit to be a manager of your organization. Customer experience is the key to the success of your organization, if he doesn't understand he should really reconsider if he really should be a manager or customer service industry.
For validity of my status or credentials, you can check my website for shoppers drug mart and philip mang is my name. I am the owner at broadway and burrard location in vancouver b. C.