StraightTalkunlimited internet is not unlimited

I spent $200 on a "smart phone" and $45 for "unlimited Internet" service and the phone could be used as a WiFi Hotspot as advertised on the box. Ok, I used it. I used the hotspot feature, uploading music that I own the copyright for. Halfway into my second month of service with this company I found I had no service. I attempted to call the company several times and after three days I found that the customer service person's English was horrible. I was told that my phone was permanently deactivated due to overuse of data. I was told that my new phone could never be deactivated but that I could buy a new phone and I could enjoy straightTalk service again. No thank you!

• Bj
    BJ29 Jun 08, 2011

The same thing happened to me. This should be illegal. Now im stuck with a phone I can't even use.