Straight Talk Wireless — my replacement phone
I have not received my replacement phone
For my phone number [protected]
I was told that it is still under warranty and was going to be replaced.
It is crucial that I get my phone as soon as possible. I have to have a working phone for work and emergencies.
I have an elderly mother who is sick.
My doctor's office dr. Todd Rafferty sent me a letter that they were unable to reach me by phone.
More Straight Talk Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Cell Phones - terrible customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless - cut my cell phone/ paying customer/ throttle down 
- Straight Talk Wireless - customer service and management
- StraightTalk - dishonest and deceptive