[Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless — data throttling on $55 unlimited data plan
I have had Straight Talk wireless for several years. They recently started selling unlimited data plans for $55 a month. I have been paying $55 for an unlimited plan and they are throttling data again just like they did before when customers were awarded 40 million dollars in 2015 for throttling data. They are now apparently claiming that 60 gigabytes is unlimited data. I have subscribed to a number of streaming services like Google play music and headspace paying them $15 a month for their services which I cannot use because Straight Talk throttles my data even though I'm on an unlimited plan. When I called to complain they told me there was nothing they could do about it. I'm sick of paying for a service I do not receive. Straight Talk is clearly in violation of the terms of the settlement agreement that they reached in 2015 about throttling data. I missed out on the settlement but I heard about it and they're right back to doing the same thing.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Straight Talk Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Cell Phones - terrible customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless - cut my cell phone/ paying customer/ throttle down 
- Straight Talk Wireless - customer service and management
- StraightTalk - dishonest and deceptive