Menu
Stouffer's Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Stouffer's
reviews & complaints

www.stouffers.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.6 26 Reviews

Stouffer's Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
18 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Stouffer's at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Stouffer's. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Stouffer's reviews & complaints

C
5:00 pm EST

Stouffer's Stouffer veggie lasagna

You hit this product out of the park. Absolutely Delish! Love the portion size package of this product. I am a pretty good cook. My husband passed 1 1/2 years ago and things I enjoyed making for him/ us, I no longer enjoy the work for just me. I took a chance and purchased Veggie Lasange, one thing I would make and enjoy. Wow Good Job Stouffer!

9:08 pm EST

Stouffer's Stuffed bell peppers

This is the second time in five months that I have purchased multiple packs of the 4-pack stuffed peppers and there have only been three peppers in the pack.

I’ve been purchasing them from Food Lion in Jacksonville, NC.

I’m totally disabled so I purchase your products often for my convenience.

I hope somebody will improve in inspections of your products!

Claimed loss: Two boxes of 4-pack stuffed peppers.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Stouffer's representatives only. If you are affiliated with Stouffer's, please claim your business to access these details.

1:17 pm EST

Stouffer's Welsh rarebit

I am pleading with you to return this product to stores. It was a staple in our home.

Why did you stop? [protected]@aol.com

My daughter complained that Creamed Beef was changed and she won’t buy it again.

Desired outcome: Return product to stores

Is Stouffer's legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Stouffer's as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Stouffer's stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Stouffer's should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Stouffer's earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Stouffer's achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Stouffer's has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Stouffer's's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Stouffers.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Stouffer's website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Stouffer's and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Stouffer's has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 18 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Stouffer's protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
10:42 am EST

Stouffer's Creamed Chipped Beef

On January 23rd I bought Stoffers Creamed Dried Beef. It used to come in a microwavable pkg, now it comes in a little oval shaped plastic covered container.

The sauce never got creamy like it used to, it was watery, there was hardly any dried beef, half of what is used to be. I used to put if over toast or a baked potato and it would cover the toast or potato, now it just about cover the toast and very watery. Very disappointed, glad I only bought one. The price was a little higher. I would not have minded paying a little higher if it was the same quality as before, but is was not. Will never buy again, I will buy another brand

R
12:08 pm EST

Stouffer's chicken ala king

bought 3 at walmart the first of december.put one in the microwave and took it out and set down to eat it. the chicken meat were like pieces of gum. could not chew it to break it down so i could swallow it.. the next two were the same way. i asked for my money back, they said ok. maybe they did not change the recipe they must have changed their chicken supplier. i think it was chicken! they told me nothing has changed . WRONG i have eaten this product for many years. Ron

Desired outcome: honesty

5:48 pm EST

Stouffer's Stouffer Salisbury Steak with Mac & Cheese

I eat 2 Salisbury Mac & Cheese Dinners everyday for 8 months. I lost 40 lbs. The issue I have is the last several I bought at Walmart the meat taste different, a little peppery. Over the 8 months I have bought several that the Mac and cheese was dry. It’s like money down the drain. I would appreciate your feedback on these issues.

Gina Miller

Claimed loss: 20 dinners not up to par

Desired outcome: Coupon for reimbursement

T
1:19 pm EST

Stouffer's Chicken Ala King Changed Recipe

Your recipe for Stouffer's Chicken Ala King has changed. I have been buying 5 or 6 per week but I will not be buying any more until you go back to the old recipe which was wonderful and very good. What changed? The chunks of chicken used to almost melt in your mouth and were very tasty. Now the chunks of chicken are tough and tasteless. Perhaps you changed your chicken supplier to save money but I suspect you will be losing money in the long run. I know you will with me. You took a good product that did not need changing but you changed it anyway. I'm sorry to say goodbye to Stouffers Chicken Ala King. I'm hoping you will realize your mistake and go back to the good chicken but until then I will be sampling Marie Calendar products.

5:12 pm EST

Stouffer's Stouffers creamed chipped beef

Dec 2,2023! What is going on with this item! I have been trying to get it for two months on different shopping days and it’s no where to be found!’ Every week the same thing! Why is this the ONLY item that I can never find? Don’t tell me that it must be popular then! Here’s in idea: if something is that popular how about putting more of it in the store! This has happened not only in Walmart but Food Lion too! What is going on with the distribution of this product and why is it so damn hard to find?

Desired outcome: Put more in the stores or figure out what the problem is that no one has it!

12:12 pm EST

Stouffer's Stouffers Lasagna with Meat and sauce

[protected] code on box

This was bought in the morning on the 18th..

I made it the 20th... We've bought these often and for years.

The box says 2x the meat and wow there was so very little meat and sauce in it, I was so very disappointed and threw 1/2 of it away.. It was almost only noodles, I don't know that we will try this again.. I bought this in Stillwater Mn at the Cub Foods Store.

W
2:50 pm EST

Stouffer's stouffers bowl-fulls slow-roasted steak & potatoes

november 21 2023 i always buy the bowls i think there great. This steak & potatoes one tasted good except a couple of steak pieces where pretty much fat. also there was a small piece of bone in it. again like i said i do love the bowls and will conyinue to buy just thought i would tell you about this one. thank you. info on the box was [protected] j 08:44 est7991 aug2004

M
9:44 pm EST

Stouffer's Stouffers meat lasagna

The pictures explain my problem. I love the product (lasagna) and have even gotten other friends and family members hooked on this lasagna. I have been buying and preparing it for years and noticed recently that the plastic trays were switched from black to white and had this happen when preparing it. So very disappointing. We had 3 of them that we bought and prepared, all of them were ruined with different levels of the tray melting. Very sad that this happened and hope this problem can be fixed.

Desired outcome: Hopefully better tray design or return to the previous trays.Replacement items, if possible.

9:41 pm EDT

Stouffer's Turkey/dressing with mashed potatoes

11/4/23 recently purchased 3 different Stoffer dinners because I recently had knee replacement surgery and these would be for days I did not want to cook. A few days ago I cooked the Salisbury steak dinner, one of my favs. Ate 1/2 of it. Today cooked the Turkey Dressing dinner. Unable to eat it. It was another fav. The turkey had absolutely no gravy in it at all. So dry and the worst taste. The steak was also inedible. Over the last year or so the taste of all my go to dinners have changed and the quality is not what I have enjoyed in the past. I believe today will be my last try your dinners. Waste of money.. I loved the French Bread pizzas but no longer purchase them. They have drastically changed. So sorry you have not maintained your best standards.

Claimed loss: Lots of money for inferior product. I kept trying but I am done.

Desired outcome: Not sure. Let me know when you improve to former good tasting food.

6:05 pm EDT

Stouffer's Stouffers macaroni & beef

Chilly night and I wanted a warm and comfort dinner - and... this is what I you offered me! Notice the 30% more meat comment - notice your photo is NOT what I was expecting! There is no excuse - no reasoning - no justification for this inferior product. Let's add insult to injury - I bought two of these!

Since I am single and I travel for employment - I spend many a holiday by myself - and when I'm asked what I'm going to do for a holiday dinner - I have always smiled telling everyone "I have a date with Chef Stouffer!" — I am now changing that - this is just so wrong on so many levels...

and I'm sharing this with others...

Deb

Claimed loss: My claimed loss is that I believed I was going to have a very nice comfort dinner --- you took that away from me - I will admit that from here on out you have caused me concern that if I buy a frozen item that this will not happen again -

Desired outcome: I am entitled to more than a refund....and you should be ashamed of yourself! Inferior all the way.........

K
12:11 am EDT

Stouffer's Meat lovers lasagna

Purchased family size meat lover’s lasagna as well as several single sizes. We have never had an issue before but this one was nasty. No flavor and a tiny bit of meat. Ended up trashing and going to get a burger. I’m upset because I invested $28 plus tax and time and got cardboard. The barcode is [protected] 23506 is proof of purchase number. Purchased at Walmart in Rockdale on October 24, 2023. We eat these about every six weeks and have never had an issue. This one was totally disgusting.

Desired outcome: Refund, coupons for other items but my money back.

H
5:45 pm EDT

Stouffer's Stouffers Chicken Enchiladas

On 10/23/2023 I purchased a 3lb9oz Party Size Stouffers Chicken Enchiladas. There were 8 enchiladas in the package of which I ate three. I might have had two pieces of chicken in total, saw one tiny piece of red pepper and maybe a couple of pieces of green chili. The white beans that were in there were a little crunchy (not cooked thoroughly) and the cheese on top could barely be seen. Basically, I had rice wrapped in corn tortillas and not much else. SHAME ON YOU ! I would suspect that no one in thier right mind would purchase it twice and I know that I will not. By-the-way...my son who ate the other five had the exact same experience. Disgusting! While I've got your attention; your mac and cheese used to be the best but we don't but that anymore either because it doesn't even taste like cheese (fake or otherwise)

Desired outcome: I want my $20 back.

M
10:36 am EDT

Stouffer's creamed chipped beef

I don't know if it's because of your new packaging or what, but the taste is awful. I had to throw away the first one I made and am not even going to make this one, but I am going to just throw it away. It says it is the same great recipe, but it is not. I used to love it and am extremely disappointed.

I bought this product a Meijers Food Store in Highland, IN sometime between September and October of 2023.

Bar code: [protected]

10018 Proof of Purchase: [protected] Q 14:08 EST.11374 VAY 2024

Distributed by Nestle USA, Inc., Solon, OH 44139 USA

Desired outcome: I would like a refund for both, but I do not have my receipt.

Read full review of Stouffer's and 1 comment
1 comment
Aquanut47
, US
Oct 13, 2023 10:46 am EDT

Their new recipe is watered down and tasteless. Until they change it back and acknowledge their mistake, I won't be buying this again.

P
5:53 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stouffer's Chicken parmesan large family size

Just a heads-up about one of your products. My son and I purchased a Chicken Parmesan Family size frozen dinner, and I have NEVER had such a bad experience with any Stouffer product as was this one.

The spaghetti was mushy, sauce had no flavor, and the chicken was rubbery. Product NO: [protected] purchased at WalMart. I certainly will never purchase or recommend this product to anyone I know. Thank you for your time.

Paula Dunlap

paula.[protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: Nothing really just a heads-up about a bad product.

J
7:45 pm EDT

Stouffer's stouffers large meatloaf

I do not drive I only order through Walmart because of my food card and insurance card for about the 3 4 months I have not been able to get the large meatloaf 2 slice with potatoes every other meal is available except this one did you stop sending or making this product because I'm tired of having to cancel orders and waiting to re=order but it never is in stock.

Desired outcome: want my meatloaf

12:23 pm EDT

Stouffer's Classic meatloaf meal for one

Now that I have become a Senior Citizen and quickly approaching my 78th birthday on 11-15-23, I sometimes have trouble making my tried and true favorite dishes for my little family. Lately, my meatloaf comes out a little differently every time I make it!

So, I decided to try one of your single serving Classic Meatloaf meals for lunch today to compare to my dish. WOW... was I ever surprised and happy. Your meal is delicious and tastes way better than mine. I plan to get more and try them on my son who lives with me due to a recent stroke. He is a picky eater and always has been. My husband passed away fourteen years ago also from a debilitating stroke so we are keeping each other company. Thank goodness we get along well.

Thank you for making such a great meatloaf full of flavor and texture. The gravy was also delicious as were the russet mashed potatoes. It filled me up for lunch and now though I promised my son I would make meatloaf for dinner tonight - I wish I had bought the larger size of your meal to share instead.

Happy Fall! Keep up the great work on your meals. :)

6:05 pm EDT

Stouffer's Salisbury Steak with Macaroni and Cheese

After opening the box, I noticed a piece of plastic sealed into the macaroni and cheese section of the meal. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that the Salisbury Steak compartment had a hole the same size and shape as the piece of plastic tray embedded in the mac and cheese section.

Purchased at King Soopers 32nd and Youngfield Ave Wheat Ridge CO.

I no longer have the packaging with the codes imprinted on box.

Desired outcome: Refund or coupons

Stouffer's Customer Reviews Overview

Stouffer's, a renowned food brand, has garnered a significant number of positive reviews from satisfied customers. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed the feedback and identified several key points that highlight the brand's excellence.

One of the most praised aspects of Stouffer's is the exceptional taste and quality of their products. Customers consistently rave about the delicious flavors and the use of high-quality ingredients in Stouffer's meals. Whether it's their lasagna, macaroni and cheese, or other frozen dishes, Stouffer's has consistently delivered on taste, satisfying even the most discerning palates.

Another positive aspect that customers frequently mention is the convenience and ease of preparation. Stouffer's frozen meals are designed to be quick and simple to cook, making them a popular choice for busy individuals and families. With clear instructions and minimal effort required, Stouffer's allows customers to enjoy a satisfying meal without spending hours in the kitchen.

Furthermore, Stouffer's commitment to variety and options has been highly appreciated by consumers. The brand offers a wide range of meal choices, catering to different dietary preferences and restrictions. From vegetarian options to gluten-free alternatives, Stouffer's ensures that everyone can find something suitable for their needs, without compromising on taste or quality.

Customers also frequently mention the affordability of Stouffer's products. Despite the premium quality and taste, Stouffer's frozen meals are reasonably priced, making them an excellent value for money. This affordability factor has made Stouffer's a popular choice for individuals looking for convenient and tasty meal options without breaking the bank.

In summary, Stouffer's has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for its exceptional taste, high-quality ingredients, convenience, variety, and affordability. As an authoritative reviews website, we confidently recommend Stouffer's as a reliable and delicious option for those seeking convenient and satisfying frozen meals.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Stouffer's contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Stouffer's?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stouffer's Customer Service. Initial Stouffer's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stouffer's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stouffer's. Discuss the issues you have had with Stouffer's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.