Having problems with TasteBook?

New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TasteBook.

Complaints & Reviews

Tastebook.com — Where are my recipes?

These people who are running Tastebook do not respect their users and followers! They changed their format...

Tastebook.com — Betrayal

I cannot understand why didn't Tastebook send out an announcement to it's subscribers warning them that they...

Tastebook.comDoes not safeguard privacy

Beware of uploading any personal information to their site. My wife compiled a beautiful recipe book with several personal photos and family stories. The product itself was great, but despite setting her privacy settings to private, her photos and stories were some of the first hits when google searching her name. We contacted the website, and they said "Set the privacy settings to private". We told them we had, and they ignored us. A month later, no changes. We've deleted all our recipes and are warning our family to avoid them. Don't trust them with anything you consider private or personal.

• Gm
      Gmeinoy Aug 06, 2012

Horrible customer service, takes days to respond to emails/phone calls. Does not ship within specified time frame.

Chumalize Aug 23, 2012

Horrible customer service. Tried to call them with no reply. Emailed them and got an email back two days later that did very little to answer my questions. It's a great Idea, and I was going to order four books, but if they can't even answer a few simple questions by returning phone calls or emails, I will spend my money elsewhere. Great idea, but the customer service is nothing short of horrible.

Tastebook.com — I never want to use them again

I have been trying to get the two cookbooks that I have ordered for over a month. They have ignored every...