Menu
ClickASnap Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

ClickASnap
reviews & complaints

www.clickasnap.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.7 31 Reviews

ClickASnap Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
18 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with ClickASnap at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ClickASnap has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ClickASnap. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest ClickASnap reviews & complaints

N
9:16 pm EDT

ClickASnap Clickasnap

First I tried to cash out the $18,69 on to my PayPal. But it didn't register on to it .it's like it disappeared. And 2 I tried to cash out at $15,31 but this time I wouldn't accept my email. My PayPal email is the same as my main one . And 3 I dot directed to card info and I put my info from my debit card and .said declined due to the back not approving . .

T
1:43 am EDT

ClickASnap security

When I signed up for Norton dark web monitoring. I found my daughter's email was on there from Clickasnap.com and she has never signed up for it. I am assuming it was probably an ad she clicked on or something through Facebook and it got her email address and username. So I am assuming that there security is crap or they are stealing photos maybe and selling them. I don't know. Or possibly selling people's info on the dark web for money when people click or sign up?! It found the info on the dark web Sept 2022. who knows how long it had been there.

Desired outcome: I want them investigated for security breaches

A
7:17 am EDT

ClickASnap Website page

I heard about it, but when I tried to open the website, it is showing error. Though Google says Clickasnap is available in all countries including Pakistan. Although I am trying too much to gain access to it,but it is of no avail. In a nutshell, I can't open the website and I am struggling with this issue. I would be grateful if the problem could be resolved Please do help me .

Is ClickASnap legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals ClickASnap as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, ClickASnap stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering ClickASnap should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

ClickASnap earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: ClickASnap achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

ClickASnap has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for clickasnap.com can be seen as a positive aspect for ClickASnap as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of ClickASnap's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Clickasnap.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows ClickASnap website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Clickasnap.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up ClickASnap and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While ClickASnap has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 18 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • ClickASnap protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
C
12:22 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap Misleading subscribers on every aspect

I signed up for a PRO account over 2 weeks ago and was doing great with views and likes on MY photos, (yes all mine) until suddenly, my photos are being blocked form the feed. I've reached out to both the bot and customer service, even created a "ticket" without any resolution, communication, nor update. This website is a total SCAM. They lure you in and allow you to post as much as you like in the beginning until you become popular and they realize they may have to actually pay out. Although what they count as "per view" is waaaayyyy off from what they advertise. I'm waiting for an international class action lawsuit as there are so many issues it's difficult to list them all. Very misleading and downright unlawful, business practices like this deserve to be called out and punished by law as well as the users deserve to be compensated for their time, troubles and stealing of money and content. There is also absolutley no customer service available. My daughter also signed up for her own account, was charged twice for the PRO membership at a yearly rate and unable to resolve being overcharged due to lack of any customer support. 06-25-2023

Desired outcome: Refund, class action lawsuit, website taken down for false advertising and scamming of users.

Read full review of ClickASnap and 1 comment
1 comment
Y
Y
Younes Boutarfa
, US
Sep 25, 2023 4:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Brother, I was also swindled. 70 euros paid for the subscription fee. After a week, I was prepared when I was close to achieving the first 15 euros. I was prepared.. If there are any procedures in filing a lawsuit.. I'm with you

P
1:04 pm EDT

ClickASnap Thieves SCAMMERS

This site is the worst site you have for photos , because they are thieves and they are not honest , they take a while to respond because they are always doing bad things to customers , if it had a negative rating , it would have been posted . This site should be banned from being online. The payment system does not work with PayPal (they are not compatible) I signed up and in the first few minutes of the pro plan, I already started having problems. Then on the 16th day, I tried to withdraw what I had in the account and soon came across the incompatibility of the system with PayPal. I complained and asked for my money back as I was still within the 30 days policy laws, and they started telling me that I had the photos stolen and that they would not send me any payment. THEY ARE A TEAM OF DISHONEST PEOPLE .( my account name chaoslic) … THIEVES SCAMMERS

View 0 more photos
H
7:05 pm EDT

ClickASnap Earnings

I have been doing the same thing since I started joining Clickasnap, but recently they kept declining my earnings and accused me of joining Click Circle, of which I have no idea. What I do is just comment on people's pictures, and I don't know anything about Click Circle. I will cancel my subscription if I do not get my earnings again. My two recent withdrawals were from May 30 and June 10.

Desired outcome: Please deposit my earnings

I
8:05 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap ClickASnap Review: Once Cool, Now Frustrating and Full of Stolen Content

So there was this site called ClickASnap (clickasnap.com) that I used to like a lot. You know, it was a place where people who take pictures, but not for a job, could share their pics with others. It was pretty cool, I gotta admit. But then last December they went and made a brand new website. I think they did it to not have to pay for the old site anymore or something like that. But they didn't check the new site at all, I swear.

Now it's all messed up. Seriously, there are so many basic mistakes on there that you wouldn't believe it. And it's been almost a whole month like that! You can barely even use the site anymore, it's that bad. It's like the people in charge don't have any idea how to do it right. And on top of that, they don't even know how to tell us what's going on. They keep saying the same thing over and over again, like we're idiots or something.

But you know what's even worse? There are all these pictures on there that were stolen from other people! Can you believe that? I mean, I'm not sure if it's the site's fault or what, but it's totally not okay. I used to like ClickASnap, but now it just makes me angry and frustrated. I don't even want to use my real name when I write this review, because I don't want them to kick me off the site.

So yeah, ClickASnap used to be cool, but now it's a total disaster.

3:19 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap ClickASnap Review: Website Needs Improvement and Poor Customer Support

ClickASnap (clickasnap.com) has a website that needs some improvement. They keep working on it without testing it properly, which ends up with some features not working as expected. The website is not user-friendly and the experience is not good as it feels like we are living 20 years back in time.

They have been developing a new website for a long time, but there is no target date for its release. The people handling the project do not seem to know how to execute it on a timely basis. They first promised that the new website would be released by the mid of 2021, then late 2021, early 2022, and even summer of 2022. Recently, the CEO has confirmed that there is no fixed date in mind.

Instead of providing support for their current website, ClickASnap is focusing on building the new website. As a result, their paid members have been suffering without any assistance for more than two years. This situation seems never-ending.

Even if they do build a new website, they are terrible at managing maintenance tasks, which often lead to a messy website. The CEO, who is also the brand ambassador, is more focused on customer care rather than addressing the website's critical issues. They have to answer dozens of new people who feel like they have been robbed on a daily basis. Many people do not understand that 0.7c is not the same as 0.7$.

In conclusion, ClickASnap has a lot of work to do to live up to their promise of providing a good service to their customers. They need to improve their website and customer support. Until that happens, it is difficult to recommend them to anyone.

9:10 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap Devastating Experience with ClickASnap's Latest Update: Photos, Earnings, and Followers Disappeared

So, I've been using ClickASnap for a while now, and while it's usually been a pretty good experience, I've just had a major issue. Recently, there was an update that seems to have deleted hundreds of my photos. Now, these photos weren't just any old ones. They were the ones that I'd gotten tons of likes and views on - proper photos, mind you, not like some of those other profiles that post nudity and stuff. So, as you can imagine, I was pretty devastated when I realized they were just gone.

What's even worse is that I had some money saved up as well. I'd recently taken out some money, and was up to about $9 overall. But now, that's completely disappeared from my profile. Why did that happen? I'm not sure what's going on, but it's really frustrating to have all my hard work just vanish like that.

To make matters even worse, it seems like my likes and views have decreased for some of my old photos as well. I don't know why any of this is happening - why were my photos deleted, my likes and views removed, and my earnings taken away? I'm not happy about it at all.

Maybe the worst part, though, is that all my subscribers and subscriptions seem to be gone. When I say I worked hard to get this, I mean it - I had hundreds of followers and people I was following. But now, everything is just zero. Can you imagine how it feels to see all of that hard work just disappear at a stroke?

Overall, I'm really not happy about this update. It's caused me a ton of trouble, and I'm not sure what exactly happened or what I can do about it. I hope that ClickASnap can fix things soon, because this is just not acceptable.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap Unprofessional staff and broken features: My experience with ClickASnap

This site, ClickASnap, has sum issues with their staff, they ain't professional, but there's one bright spot named Eliza Davenport. I did payed for they pro service, but for three months now, none of the pro thingies are working, everythin' is broken like my grandma's hip. I want my money back but they said no, and when I ask for payouts they also say no, causin' they think I's falsifyin' my views or sumthin'. I's don't understand what that even means! It's like they don't like me or sumthin', but what did I ever do to them? When I asked for proof, they said it was all a secret, like I's some kind of spy or sumthin'. Just cuz I ask people to view my photos for a few seconds, they get all huffy and puffy about it. And to make matters worse, they sold my photos without payin' me, what the heck? That's like stealin' my photo and breakin' the law. They only offered me 35GBP, like that's gonna make it all right. I can't believe how shady they're gettin', but it's no wonder when they be addin' all them fake reviews lately. They think they're so classy, but really they're just low-down cheaters. Oh, and I almost forgot, I have screenshots and proof and all that jazz.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap ClickASnap Review: Clearing Up the Hype and Reality of Earning Money through Photo Uploads

If you want to show off your snappy snaps and make a bit of cash on the side, you might want to think twice about ClickASnap. I mean, their payment system isn't exactly clear as mud (or at least it wasn't when I first joined). They kinda drag you in with the promise of earning a tidy sum, but then, boom! Reality hits and it turns out you're not going to earn anywhere near as much as you thought you would. That's because they don't exactly spell out that each view is only worth a teeny tiny fraction of a penny. Now, I'm not saying it's the end of the world, but they could have put that info out there a bit clearer, you know?

Right, let's talk about the monthly fee. Now, it ain't gonna break the bank, but if you're not consistent with your uploads, or you're not willing to put some serious elbow grease into your photography skills, then it's just gonna come across like a real drag. Personally, I did find it nice to have a place to show off my work and the feedback from the forum was pretty neat-o. However, as a homeschooling mom that literally doesn't have the energy to burn, it just wasn't worth the hassle of trying to make it work for me. I mean, I could just print out my own shots and get more from selling them on canvas.

Now, here's the rub: every website has its pros, and you bet your boots there are cons too. For me, ClickASnap just didn't jump out and grab me. But that's just me. Who knows? It could be the bee's knees for you.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap Review: ClickASnap - The Innovative and Community-driven Photo Sharing Platform

ClickASnap is certainly one of the most innovative and unique photo sharing platforms out there. If you are passionate about photography, then ClickASnap is going to be right up your alley! Unlike other sites where you can only gain attention or appreciation from "likes" and comments, ClickASnap takes it a step further. Not only do you get the satisfaction of being appreciated, but you also earn money every time someone views and spends time on your photographs.

It may not make you a millionaire overnight, but the reward of earning a little compensation for your hard work is nothing to scoff at. However, that's not all. The platform allows you to sell your images and even have them printed and dispatched for you, with ClickASnap only taking a 10% commission on the sale! This is a fantastic deal for photographers who want to showcase and monetize their work without having to do any of the printing or shipping legwork.

What stands out the most, however, is the community aspect of ClickASnap. The platform has undergone multiple site updates and re-engineering to improve the overall user experience. The dedication and commitment of the platform's developers to take feedback from the users are quite unique in this day and age. They genuinely care about providing their members with the best possible experience and improve the site continuously based on feedback. This is evident in the platform's growth, and it is safe to say that ClickASnap is going to be huge!

Lastly, the platform's emphasis on photography and creativity is commendable. This is a supportive community that truly celebrates the art of photography. If you're looking to connect with like-minded individuals, learn and be inspired by fellow enthusiasts, and earn a little compensation for your hard work, then ClickASnap is the perfect place for you! So don't wait, join today and become a part of the ClickASnap family.

G

ClickASnap ClickASnap: A Community for Photographers of All Levels

ClickASnap (clickasnap.com) is truly a superb website for photography enthusiasts. As a photography enthusiast myself, I have been taking pictures for years and sharing them with like-minded people on different platforms. However, ClickASnap has provided me with a unique opportunity to share my pictures and receive constructive feedback from a community of photographers.

One of the best things about ClickASnap is that it caters to photographers of different levels, and it can be free to join. The platform offers various subscription levels that automatically open up new features for users. Currently, I am subscribed to the ?6 per month subscription, which is currently reduced from ?10. This subscription plan offers 100 credits per month which you can utilise to promote your pictures and gain the recognition they deserve.

One of the issues I had with other platforms like Flickr was that the images I posted were no longer mine. With ClickASnap, my images are protected, even though the earning potential may be limited. However, for those who wish to sell their images on the platform, there are higher value subscriptions available.

For me, the most significant benefit of ClickASnap is the lovely community. Being able to gain encouragement from fellow photographers and share my opinions with them has brought me great contentment. As a result, I am more than willing to contribute to enable the platform to function maximally and always be here.

In conclusion, if you are a photography enthusiast looking for a community of like-minded people, then ClickASnap is the perfect platform for you. Sign up, become a member and start sharing your pictures today.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap Beware of ClickASnap: A Legally Constituted Scam Targeting Photography Professionals and Enthusiasts

I recently had an unfortunate experience with ClickASnap (clickasnap.com), and felt it important to share my review with others. As a photographer of 20 years, I was excited to try the platform and signed up for professional access for one month. However, upon doing so, I quickly found that the system automatically signed me up for a full year, even though that was not my intention. Despite reaching out to customer service, they refused to refund my money and I was left feeling frustrated and taken advantage of.

To make matters worse, when I tried to use the platform on other computers, I found that they also automatically signed me up for the full year even when I selected the month-to-month payment option. This led me to file a report with my bank regarding the shady business practices of ClickASnap, which resulted in my account being banned due to my uploaded photos being deemed inappropriate.

What was especially frustrating about this situation was that the photos in question were not actually mine, but rather belonged to other users on the platform. These photos were highly sexual in nature, which is not something that I typically photograph or condone, but rather a reflection of the overall content and user base on ClickASnap.

To add insult to injury, the customer service I received was abysmal. It was clear that they were interested in taking money from their users without actually providing any sort of support or meaningful service. In my opinion, ClickASnap is a legally constituted scam that preys on the desires of photography professionals and enthusiasts who want to share their work with a like-minded community. If you are considering using this app, I would strongly suggest proceeding with caution and doing your research before handing over any of your hard-earned money.

As someone who is passionate about photography and invested in the professional community, I plan to spread the word about my experience with ClickASnap to my colleagues, students, and other photographer communities. It is important to me that others are not subjected to the same level of frustration, disappointment, and outright theft that I experienced while using this platform.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap ClickASnap Review: A Game-Changer for Amateur Photographers Looking to Share and Monetize their Work

As an amateur photographer, I have always sought a platform where I could share my photographs and connect with fellow photography enthusiasts. ClickASnap, with its unique features, has been a real game-changer for me. The website offers a perfect blend of social networking and monetization.

The best part about ClickASnap is that you can actually earn money when people view your pictures. Although it's not a fortune, it's a great incentive for someone like me who loves photography and wants to share my experiences with the world. In addition, the website's user interface is intuitive and easy to use, which makes uploading and sharing photos a breeze.

Unlike other similar photography websites, ClickASnap doesn't have strict and ridiculous image upload rules. In my opinion, it's a refreshing approach that allows photographers to showcase their creativity and vision without unnecessary hassle. Additionally, the platform provides a great community where photographers can engage in meaningful conversations, offering feedback and support to one another.

Regarding the Pro subscription, it's a game-changer as well. With a single click, my images are automatically shared to Facebook and Twitter, allowing me to reach potentially thousands more people. Thereby, giving me a better chance of gaining more views and earnings.

Unfortunately, some people have given bad reviews due to their inability to comprehend the simple concept of making money or uploading pictures that they did not capture themselves. As a user of the platform, I must assert that ClickASnap is an excellent site. However, you get out what you put in, meaning that success depends on the effort you put into the platform. Spend time engaging with like-minded people, write informative titles and descriptions, and upload captivating photographs because these elements will improve your chances of success.

In conclusion, I would highly recommend ClickASnap to any aspiring photographer. Whether you're a professional or an amateur, the website provides a fantastic platform for sharing your work and interacting with other passionate photographers. Give it a try, and I am sure you will love it as much as I do.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap Controversy Surrounding Click-A-Snap: A Deep Dive into the Platform's Payout Rates, Advertising Tactics, and User Experience

When it comes to Click-A-Snap, there seems to be a lot of controversy surrounding the platform. While their website states that they will pay users $0.25 per view, it appears that this is not entirely accurate. Many users have reported only being paid fractions of a penny for their views, which can be frustrating for those who were hoping to earn a reasonable amount of money.

In addition to the low payout rates, some users have accused Click-A-Snap of engaging in false advertising. The platform has been accused of using sneaky tactics to get people to sign up, which is not only unethical but also illegal. It's important for users to be aware of these practices and to thoroughly research any platform they plan on using before they sign up.

Another issue that has been reported is the platform's tendency to block users who have something negative to say about the website or who ask for a refund. This can be concerning for those who feel like they have been taken advantage of and want to voice their concerns.

Despite these issues, there are still those who stand by Click-A-Snap and find it to be a valuable platform for showcasing their work. However, it's important for users to approach the platform with caution and to be aware of the potential risks involved.

Ultimately, whether or not Click-A-Snap is a good fit for you will depend on your personal goals and expectations. While there are certainly other platforms available that offer better rates and greater recognition, it's up to each individual user to decide if Click-A-Snap is worth their time and effort.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap Review of ClickASnap: A Free Platform for Photographers to Share and Earn

I recently started using ClickASnap (clickasnap.com) and I have to say, I'm quite impressed! As a beginner photographer, uploading my photos was a breeze. However, I did come across the issue of some of my pictures not being uploaded in their upright position. I'm not sure if there's a rotate feature or if I simply couldn't find it, but regardless, it was a minor inconvenience.

Additionally, I had some trouble getting to the forum page. But, I must commend Tom for working diligently on the issue and providing prompt answers to my questions. Although I initially joined the site in hopes of getting paid the promised 15 cents per view, it turns out it's actually mathematically based on their earnings. So, after downloading just a few pictures a day for two weeks on a free account, I was elated to have earned 23 cents! Sure, it may not seem like much, but it's incredibly exciting to earn any sort of income for my photography.

Furthermore, what really sets ClickASnap apart from other platforms is their income sharing program. As someone who is still new to the photography world, it's incredible to have access to such a program - especially on a free platform. Plus, if I want to sell the downloads or photo prints of my pictures, I have the option to do so through ClickASnap. Although I haven't done so yet, it's a great feature to have for any professional photographers out there.

On top of all these amazing features, I can also store my pictures on the site FOR FREE! Not only does this save my pictures in great quality, but it eliminates my need to worry about storage and even lessens the chance of losing them. Additionally, it's quite entertaining to see and comment on other photographers' amazing work.

In conclusion, ClickASnap has become a bit of an addiction for me. It's amazing to see my pictures in a new light and even more incredible to earn income from them. Without this platform, I likely wouldn't have even considered selling my photography. So, if you're an aspiring photographer or simply looking for a new platform to store and sell your pictures, I highly recommend giving ClickASnap a try.

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ClickASnap Discover the Benefits of ClickASnap: A Platform for Photographers to Share, Learn, and Earn

As someone who has been actively using ClickASnap for more than 9 months, I can personally attest to the many benefits that this platform has to offer. Initially, I was drawn to the site as a means of sharing the numerous photos that I had accumulated over the years. But what I have discovered since joining has far exceeded my expectations in several ways.

One of the most significant advantages that I have experienced as a ClickASnap user is the opportunity to interact with fellow photographers from around the world. Through this platform, I have been able to exchange tips, techniques, and insights with others who share my passion for photography. This has not only helped me to improve my own skills, but it has also allowed me to establish meaningful connections with others who share my interests.

Another great benefit of ClickASnap is the sheer diversity of photos that are available for viewing. I have been thoroughly impressed by the quality and creativity of many of the photos that I have come across on the site. In fact, I have been so inspired by the work of others that I have been motivated to experiment with new techniques and approaches in my own photography practice.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that ClickASnap also offers financial rewards for those who choose to post their photos on the platform. While the payment structure is not necessarily a get-rich-quick scheme, I have been pleasantly surprised by the amount of money that I have earned simply by sharing my photos. And as an added bonus, users also have the ability to sell their photos as prints or downloads, providing yet another potential source of earnings.

All of this, however, would be for naught if it weren't for the excellent support and management team that ClickASnap has in place. Any technical issues or concerns that I have had have been quickly addressed by the site's staff, ensuring that my experience as a user has been overwhelmingly positive.

All in all, I cannot recommend ClickASnap highly enough. If you are a photographer looking for a supportive, diverse, and rewarding platform to share your work, then this is the site for you. Whether you are looking to improve your skills, establish connections with other photographers, or earn a little extra cash, ClickASnap has something to offer for everyone. So why wait? Sign up today and start sharing your photos with the world!

I

ClickASnap ClickASnap Review: Charge Scam and Poor Customer Service

I signed up for ClickASnap (clickasnap.com) in hopes of promoting my photography and building my profile. However, I soon found that I didn't understand how the points system worked and how it was being used to promote my work. In December, I decided to cancel my plan and opted to not be charged in January. Unfortunately, this did not go as planned.

Come March, I realized that I had still been charged every month. I reached out to the company through various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and email, but received no response. I even contacted my bank and PayPal to try and resolve the issue. To my dismay, I continued to receive unhelpful and disrespectful emails. It seemed that no one was willing to resolve the issue.

I had to resort to closing my bank account and starting fresh to ensure that the company could no longer continue to charge me. As of now, they are still charging me despite my downgrade to a free account. This is why I believe that ClickASnap is a scam.

I once shared and promoted this platform to others, but now I regret doing so. After my exams, I plan to write a detailed blog post, using my emails as proof, to expose this company for what they truly are.

Interestingly, after posting my review, I was contacted by someone from the company. However, they were not able to help me with my issue, and instead, tried to brush me off. I am done with ClickASnap and would not recommend it to anyone.

M

ClickASnap ClickASnap Review: Unethical Practices and Poor Customer Service

Upon reading various reviews of ClickASnap, my initial impression is that the company's approach towards its customers' concerns is not only inappropriate, but also extremely concerning. It's alarming to see the gaslighting, victim blaming, and complete lack of empathy seeping through each response to a legitimate issue. There's a palpable sense of narcissism and a complete disregard for customer satisfaction that is incredibly off-putting.

The fact that the company has a no refund policy is incredibly sketchy and raises many red flags. It seems like ClickASnap is taking advantage of people who may not have a lot of disposable income and essentially stealing from them. This is unacceptable and unethical, and the lack of transparency about their business practices is deeply troubling.

It's clear that ClickASnap needs to reevaluate their entire business model, starting with their customer service department. False advertising and false hope are not only damaging, but also a blatant disrespect towards their customers. The lack of accountability and responsibility for their actions is unacceptable, and it seems they have a false sense of entitlement.

I urge anyone considering using ClickASnap to run away as fast as they can. This company's practices are terrible and the way they treat their customers is shameful. It's important to support businesses that prioritize customer satisfaction and have ethical practices, and unfortunately ClickASnap is not one of them.

ClickASnap Customer Reviews Overview

ClickASnap reviews showcase a highly reputable platform for photographers. Users rave about the free accounts with unlimited uploads and the selling options for premium accounts, including the ability to set your own prices and retain 95% of the profits. The site is also ad-free, making it an excellent choice for those who don't want distracting pop-ups while browsing and sharing photos. Additionally, users appreciate the social aspect of the site, with community features that encourage collaboration and feedback. ClickASnap is also known for its seamless user interface and fast loading times, ensuring an enjoyable experience for both photographers and their fans. Overall, this platform is a popular choice for those seeking to showcase, share and monetize their photography.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ClickASnap contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with ClickASnap?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ClickASnap Customer Service. Initial ClickASnap complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ClickASnap above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ClickASnap. Discuss the issues you have had with ClickASnap and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.