Stepwheel OutsourcingOverseas services

R

Stepweel Outsourcing P Ltd is a big fraud company. Actually it’s not a company, they are saying that it’s a registered, they just retested with MCA.GOV.in. It doesn't mean that they are approved by the Govt of India-External Affairs.

They will make you fools but you will know it after making payment. I made payment of Rs. 4000/-, they told that i need to pay Rs. 4000/- to get the evaluation of my candidature. After that they just given a copy paste form they wrote my name education experience and gave marks for these. For this, they will show you like a big drama. They will call you by saying Congratulations; you got selected in the evaluation, so we can go further. Then they will start to grab as much as they can. They will say that they are going to arrange 5 interviews with the employer against the payment what you made. And after 4 to five days he will get back to you by saying congratulations. We received an update on your profile; today you will have a telephonic interview with the employer. So don’t go anywhere during your interview time. He told that they are going to call me during 8PM to 12AM. As he told me, i got the call at 11PM. you know honking time is faster than us about 2.30 Hous. That means their time would be 01.30AM. So at this time will you get a call from the employer?
Actually Stepwheel people called me on Skype and claiming that the employer called me from Hong Kong. The next day, he called me asked about my interview, how you answered? Did they tell you anything? i said i answered to them and they told me that i will get a confirmation later.

He called me after one day by saying congratulations; you got selected in the interview, now in order to file the documentation you have to pay Rs. One lakh.

I searched on Google and red review on Stepwheels outsourcing p Ltd; actually it’s not at a company. A group of became like an organization and playing with people. Even a single person has not got any employment form them. So beware of these dogs. If you get any call claiming Stepwheel tell them to [censored] his mo***.

The same forwarded to all the police officers across India including cybercrime department. They advised me to do not deposit any amount of money to such fraudster

M SRINIVASA RAO
VISAKHAPATNAM
ANDHRA PRADESH
PH. [protected]

• Sr
    Srinivasa Rao Mamidi Feb 24, 2016

Dear all,

I have no complaints against Stepwheel Outsourcing Pvt Ltd. All my queries have been resolved and I dint have the complete knowledge about the process that is why I had posted this complaint.

• Se
    Sen_j Aug 17, 2016

Same set up made to me also.

• Ka
    Karanjeet Jun 05, 2018

I am extremely delighted that I selected selected Stepwheel Immigration to partner with me and guide me in this life changing journey. The team has been immensely accomplished and supportive. And, the way they handled the entire process, be it assessment, communication, instant replies to queries and documentation is highly appreciable. I would like to give special thanks to Sadhna. He has put in tireless efforts and ensured that we do everything right the first time. I would highly recommend Stepwheel as a trusted partner in immigration services. Best Wishes, Karanjeet Singh Canada Visa