Stein Mart — customer service
820 Egret Cove
Biloxi, MS 39532
I visited the Stein-mart store in Biloxi, MS. today. I was in line with 3 shirts and 2 pairs of pants. The cashier took so long on the customer in front of me trying to save her money, with coupons and applying for credit. When I got to check out the cashier totaled me and I had a coupon out of the sale paper I received and she snapped at me to let me know nothing I had was on sale so the coupon I had was not worth anything. It was only a 20% off one item which would have been a total of 7.00 off my total bill of 161.00. She did not offer me that if I applied for credit I could get another discount. I left the store with NOTHING. I immediately called the manager at let her know of my disappointment.
I also told her that I was going to file a complaint.
More Stein Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Stein Mart - return policy
- Stein Mart - awful company
- Stein Mart - sales clerk offered free magazines
- Stein Mart - misleading return policy
- Stein Mart - racial profiling
- Stein Mart - refused to honor scratch off discount mailing
- Stein Mart - customer service at stein mart #398
- Stein Mart - rip off
- Stein Mart - never buy online
- Stein Mart - customer service and emails