Stearns and Foster Mattressindent in mattress

We bought an extra firm mattress in March of 2007. We got in touch with the store and told them we were developing an indent in the mattress. A technician came and looked at the mattress. He told us that the indents were only 1 inch and they have to be 1 and 1/2 inch deep before they will do anything. They also said we should not sit on the edge of the bed because the mattress are not made to take the pressure. I paid $1500 for the mattress and I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO SIT ON THE BED. How am I suppose to get into the bed, jump. 3 days went by before we heard anything from the store. I am very very disappointed in the Stearns and Foster mattress and will be throwing it out. I will go back to my SEALY POSTURPEDIC mattress and will be buying one at another store in Stroudsburg. I was also never told to register the warranty or explained anything about the mattress. I have a son who bought one because we did and he is very unsatisfied also. Friends bought one but they got their's replaced, I wish I knew how they did it.

mands2009 Sep 13, 2009

we also had the same problems with 3 different companies, craters, lumps, sore neck and aching backs. we finally gave up as none of the companies would do anything even after having someone (the sent) out to measure the indentations.
    Now we sleep on lazy-boy recliners and get a good nights rest!