The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Stearns and Foster Mattress — indent in mattress
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We bought an extra firm mattress in March of 2007. We got in touch with the store and told them we were developing an indent in the mattress. A technician came and looked at the mattress. He told us that the indents were only 1 inch and they have to be 1 and 1/2 inch deep before they will do anything. They also said we should not sit on the edge of the bed because the mattress are not made to take the pressure. I paid $1500 for the mattress and I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO SIT ON THE BED. How am I suppose to get into the bed, jump. 3 days went by before we heard anything from the store. I am very very disappointed in the Stearns and Foster mattress and will be throwing it out. I will go back to my SEALY POSTURPEDIC mattress and will be buying one at another store in Stroudsburg. I was also never told to register the warranty or explained anything about the mattress. I have a son who bought one because we did and he is very unsatisfied also. Friends bought one but they got their's replaced, I wish I knew how they did it.
More Stearns and Foster Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Stearns & Foster King Mattress - Indentation in mattress - 2 times!
- Stearns & Foster Mattress - Most horrible mattress!
- Stearns and Foster - Bad Mattress
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - strong chemical odor makes my eyes burn
- Stearns & Foster - Lux Estate Lucille
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - Failure to Honour Discount
- Stearns and Foster - Defective mattress
- STEARNS $ FOSTER - MATTRESS
- Stearns & Foster / Sealy Mattress - Fraudulant warrenty
- Stearns & Foster - Voided Warranty