Steak N Shake — service
On 7/27/18 at 12am my party and I entered the restaurant on Pine Island Rd Cape Coral FL. After many stares, glares and being completely ignored by all staff including the manager, we left at 12:23am. We did not receive one word from any staff members and when eye contact was made it was quickly diverted from employee's . The manager was on grill, her name was Courtney and she too looked at us with total disregard. Upon leaving the restaurant the manager Courtney and a black male were outside arguing due to the black male being caught smoking marijuana. Both the manager and the black male argued loudly and basically cursed each other out.
More Steak N Shake Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders