Steak 'n Shake — service and product
We ordered lunch online today(October 12, 2019) with a half hour wait time before pickup. My husband ordered a singl steakburger with lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup, and pickles. Also fries and a soda. I ordered a salad with chicken. We arrived at restaurant at time specified when ordering (2:30 pm). It took five minutes before anyone greeted us. Our order was not done, in fact it hadn't even been started. We stood at check in for twenty-three more minutes before our order was done. Upon checking it before leaving restaurant the hamburger was cold, really cold. They also did not put lettuce on it and the fries were over cooked. We also discovered there were no napkins nor a fork for the salad. This restaurant used to be great, and we frequented it monthly. Pretty sure we will not be returning as this is the third bad experience we've had there.
More Steak 'n Shake Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders