Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — speed, lazy employees, terrible manager, bad food, dirty, backed up food
This was the worse experience I've had at a restaurant. Our waitress was very kind but there was an hour wait for our refills, checks, and milkshakes because she was the only waitress taking care of the restaurant! The manager came out from the kitchen with a mouth full of food and wasn't useful in the least. She stood around talking to a customer and bossed around her employees but took no action to help. There was 3 people in the kitchen but the food came out slow and at one point had 6 plates of food backed up under the heater. The onion rings sat there for at least 20 minutes. The dining room and bathrooms we're replusive. We got here at 12:30 am and are still waiting for our check at 1:40 am. Ridiculous.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders