Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — cheeseburger.
Went to Steak and Shake on Miller Lane Dayton Ohio. 45424. Yesterday. Ordered cheeseburger no tomato. Pulled up to park and eat and when I bit in to burger it was so burnt I couldn't eat it. It was the size of a 50 cent piece on a big bun. It was cold even the meat. And all ripped up. Looked like someone had all ready eaten part of it.
I drove back through and the girl took the sandwich to a manager and he said. No you took a bite so you can't return it. I am a regular customer at this Steak and shake all the time. I was very insulted that they didn't make it right.
I just said said never mind and went to McDonald's Thought you needed to know. There was no one in front of me when I got the order and it came out right away. It had to be sitting somewhere when I pulled up. What happened to made to order.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders