Stauerrefund denied, false advertising

K Review updated:

I ordered jewelry from this company and paid for it with my MasterCard. I returned a set of pearls which were fake and before I realized they were fake, they called with this "great offer". I would get another set of pearls and 2 ruby pendants by just paying the postage. The postage was more that the whole thing was worth. Now that I have returned the pearl set for a refund, I cannot get my credit. They won't even talk to me about it and one person even said it was applied toward my previous balance. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A PREVIOUS BALANCE". What a rip off. Hope this will help someone from making the same mistake.

• Wa
    Walt Heflin Nov 24, 2019

I bought a Titanium atomic men watch and It has worked just fine until the last time change where it is now 1 hr and 15 min off, What do I have to do to correct itself. Its not much good this way

• Vo
    vonhelsing Dec 05, 2017

This company could not be worse if they worked for the government.

Jazmini Apr 14, 2014

I agree because we ordered the Island Flower on page 84 of new catalog and we were told that this item was not available, after 6 weeks of waiting . My husband called and was told not available but still is in the new book!! It seemed they were not even going to send our money back ?? it's a rip-off company, I wondered how they got so rich !!

Jaszmin

• Da
    dawnmcostello Nov 25, 2009

Please file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, Better Business Buearu and your bank. I have just done this today.

SandersonB Sep 10, 2009

I gave them information for an account but hadnt actually clicked anything to purchase. The next day I checked my bank account and saw that I had been charged $68. And another day later, the charge had been increased up to $300. I called ShopDani.com and they said there was something in the mail being sent to me and the customer service was rude and was no help at all.