State Bank Of India [SBI] — regarding education loan subsidy amount
I took an education loan in the year 2014. The annual income of my family is less than 4.5 lakh and according to government policy, I should have received the subsidy amount for the loan time period.
I received the subsidy amount only for two years in my account while the time period of my loan is four years.
As I did not receive the amount for the loan time period I will have to pay a much higher amount. I even reached out to the concerned branch but didn't receive any response from them.
Request you to please address this issue at the earliest.
Please find below the required details:
Name: Somya Saxena
Account no: [protected]
Loan number: [protected]
More State Bank Of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI Pensions - non crediting revised pension alongwith arrears in my a/c
- State Bank Of India - delay in issuing atm card
- SBI Credit Card - collection agent ran away without submitting my bill! 
- State Bank Of India - state bank of india web page not opening
- SBI - wrong calls