Startribune.comThe paper continued coming for 6 weeks

R

I ordered the Sunday paper for 26 weeks. The paper continued coming for 6 weeks. I called and stopped it! Then I got a bill for $26.00 for the 6 weeks. That's $4.33 a paper! Paid that. Then I got a promo for $32.50 for 6 mths . Paid that. They recanted 2 weeks after the bill was paid and wanted another $35.75 to continue the paper. We should all let the advertisers know what is going on. I believe advertisers pay as long as so many papers get out there. It absolutely stopped at my house.