StarHubComplaint on share plus - disappointment

A

Hi,

I'm Arunadevi Rajmohan (G3009107N), yesterday my Husband shared my prepaid mobile number [protected] into a postpaid number in Shareplus plan.

But my Husband never asked to share, your custerservice person suggested this plan, but she never explained any of the rules and regulations of this plan. She given 2 new postpaid numbers, one is alternate for my prepaid number and another one new. While activating the plan that customer person said, she only activating my prepaid number in Shareplus plan.

MY HUSBAND SPENT $10.70 AS A ONE-TIME CHARGE FOR THAT USELESS NEW SIM, THAT PERSON NEVER INFORMED HIM THAT NEW SIM IS AN OPTION ONE ONLY. AFTER REACHING HOME WE REFERED THE BILL AND NOTICED $10.70 + $ 16.57 FOR 2 SHAREPLUS NUMBERS. WHAT IS THE USE OF PAYING EXTRA $10.70+$8 FOR A USELESS NEW NUMBER. YOU PEOPLE MUST EXPLAIN THE CUSTOMERS BEFORE ACTIVATING A PLAN.

AGAIN TODAY I ASKED YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE, WHY I NOT RECEIVING ANY CALLER ID TO MY NUMBER, THEY AGAIN ASKING US TO PAY ONE-TIME CHARGE OF $10.70 AND MONTHLY $5+ FOR ACTIVATING A CALLER ID.

NOW WE CANCELLED THIS SHAREPLUS PLAN, BUT YOU PEOPLE TERMINATED MY PREPAID NUMBER AND AGAIN ASKING MONEY TO ACTIVATE IT.

DID I REQUESTED OR BEGGED YOU PEOPLE TO ACTIVATE SHAREPLUS PLAN, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON ASKED US TO ACTIVATE IT AND NEVER INFORMED US ANYTHING. THIS IS DISGUSTING. I LOSTED $10.70 AND MY PREPAID NUMBER WITHOUT ANY USE.

""" STARHUB IS COMPLETELY CHEATING, FRAUD AND CRIME NETWORK. STARHUB BLACKMAIL CUSTOMERS TO PAY MONEY FOR NOTHING"""

HEREAFTER I NEVEREVER GOING TO USE STARHUB IN MY LIFE, EVEN I WILL SUGGEST MY FREINDS AND RELATIVES TO NOT USE YOUR CHEATING NETWORK.