Stage Hands Massage Therapyunprofessional hiring practices

T

I wasn't a customer. I was an applicant. Take my advice, if your a massage therapist do not apply for this company unless you want somebody messing with your head. First off, I had an interview with one of her testers in Newton. He gave me the thumbs up, and she told me I was hired. But a few days later she tells me he said I was the 'worst candidate ever' and 'doesn't recommend me to anyone'. He denied saying that. Then she told me I am not officially in yet until I do another interview with a different tester. So I had another interview scheduled with a different tester on Sept. 19. But, on Sept 6 I check my email and was very disturbed and upset. Turns out on Sept 5th she actually emailed me about some gigs and I wasn't aware. Just because I didn't respond immediately on Sept 5, she fired me. I was telling her "I thought you said I wasn't officially working for you yet until I passed the 2nd interview." No answer. She said "Because you never ever respond to any of my emails." She even said I have to sign a contract first before I work for her. I did give her my cell number like she requested. If this gig was that urgent, then she should’ve got a hold of me that way.

• St
    stagehands Mar 20, 2014

This applicant never applied to our team, it was with another company. We do not have an auditioner in Newton, MA