Sprintsprint is willing to lose a long-time customer over $200.

B Nov 16, 2018

Recently divorced, I paid car insurance and ex paid cell phones. We started separating responsibilities. Once I was told my line was the only line remaining I went in to Sprint and signed an 18 month lease for a new phone (previously no lease, owned my phone). My first bill came and it was $339. I called in to find out why the bill was so high. Found out there was a $200 charge for the lines that were previously on the account. So I explained the situation and the ONLY reply I received was that they were valid charges and company policy does not allow the reversal of valid charges. They told me to collect from my ex. What!?! What do they know of my relationship with my ex? We don't speak to each other! I was LIVID!!! I've been a customer for over 15 years and no concessions on their part was horrible. I disputed their claim and they held. So, I will do the same and make my way to a different carrier. Let's litigate Sprint!

• Updated by Bill17 · Nov 16, 2018

• Ci
    CindyLouWard Jun 26, 2019

We are having issues with the Samsung Galaxy A6. We were lied to by the person that sold us the phone. We did a upgrade 3 months ago. This phone is crap. It drops calls, does not let you answer calls, won't shut off and at times you can't hear the other person on the end of the other line and vise versa. We have been customers of sprint since 2003. Never had any issues with any phone we bought. Because this phone is such poor quality we wanted them to let us out of the agreement like we didn't upgrade. We want to get the Galaxy S9 or S10. We owe 256.00 for each phone. They called me yesterday and offered us 300.00 off in which we would have to pay 312.00 for a crap phone. So I said to the person on the phone we take the phones back we bought. Galaxy will send a replacement to stock for the malfunctioning phones. These phone will be refurbished and sold on the sprint website. So not only do they get the full price for the sale of the restock they also get the money for the refurbished phone. I told them no. The only deal I would make is if they take these back and let us get the better phone and not have to pay the balance of the crap phones. I am really angry. I spoke to 6 representatives on Sunday only to have the wrong person call me and try to get me to agree their offer. Verizon has a wonderful offer now. The will give up to 650.00 to switch. We could switch and have 38.00 to go out to dinner on plus you get a visa gift card for bringing lines over. 16 years of being a loyal customer is nothing to Sprint. They could care less. They are out for all the money they can get and screw their customers in the long run. Not Happy very angry and very disgusted over this whole situation. Looks like we will be going with a different carrier if they don't do what we asked.

• Ci
    CindyLouWard Jun 26, 2019

@CindyLouWard Sprint has helped us with our issues. We thank them very much for keeping us as a loyal customer and helping us out this awful phone.