Sprint — sprint is willing to lose a long-time customer over $200.
Recently divorced, I paid car insurance and ex paid cell phones. We started separating responsibilities. Once I was told my line was the only line remaining I went in to Sprint and signed an 18 month lease for a new phone (previously no lease, owned my phone). My first bill came and it was $339. I called in to find out why the bill was so high. Found out there was a $200 charge for the lines that were previously on the account. So I explained the situation and the ONLY reply I received was that they were valid charges and company policy does not allow the reversal of valid charges. They told me to collect from my ex. What!?! What do they know of my relationship with my ex? We don't speak to each other! I was LIVID!!! I've been a customer for over 15 years and no concessions on their part was horrible. I disputed their claim and they held. So, I will do the same and make my way to a different carrier. Let's litigate Sprint!
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account!
- Sprint - additional fee
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy
- Sprint - account 552196684 naim a. azim
- Sprint / Palm Treo - everything
- Sprint - deceived into signing phone leases!
- Sprint Corporation - sprint drive in-car/wifi
- Sprint Corporation - sprint