Spokeocharging my account for years for service I did not ask for

C

I pay my credit card on-line and have paperless billing. I just happened to look at recent transactions this month and noticed Spokeo has been charging me, not once, but TWICE a month for at least a year and half. One time for $9.97 and a few days later for $19.97. EVERY MONTH!!! I never agreed to this subscription or agreement or whatever it is and have never used it.

RESOLVED

• Spokeo's response · Sep 17, 2018

Hi! We're sorry to hear about this. It sounds like there is an active subscription on your account. We want to be sure you are helped, so please contact our Customer Care team at [email protected] or by calling [protected] and explain your concerns. Thanks!

• To
    Tommy D• Aug 09, 2019

Yeah They did the same thing to me its a dirty Scam artist company smh such a shame this day in age 😳