Spirit Airlinessneaky - website/system glitch?

A

I decided to purchase a ticket for $474 Boston - Colombia without using their $9 club and $12 thing.. Then after I entered my personal/contact information(passport, etc) and hit "Continue to Check Out" button, I got a session timeout. Ok so I said let's try again and rebook. Guess what happened, their website increased my ticket price to $40 more from my previous price. Sneaky eh? So, I did not like that and I did not purchase the ticket.
I read other complaints and one of the major issues with this airline is their website. It has lots system errors and it's quirky. I would not trust sharing my personal information with them. I won't be surprised if someone hacked their website.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices